Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Justfrancis
5 years ago • Jan 4, 2019

Re: Im Ami.

Justfrancis • Jan 4, 2019
Hello everybody,
My name is Francis and I really don't know what to say about me. I'm 28, FtM, a Nerd ( literally) and yeah. Just trying to find the right person after a huge disappointment. But yes, never give up hope. I guess. So yeah would be glad if someone would love to contact a loyal, loving, caring ( im such a lovely person oh wait I'm sometimes rude and maybe got a shitty attitude.... but hey... done people should just f*** themselves, right?) person feel free and contact me.

Gosh Ami, I'm super new here and I totally fall in love with your Profil. Just wanted to say.
Hope you get along with your work. As a artist myself I know how hard it is from time to time.
letc
letc • Jan 4, 2019
Hello to everyone.
My name is John and I live in the Niagara area in Canada
I have just signed on to The Cage after mulling over what it is I am actually looking for. I still don't know for sure but have had may fantasies for a long long time.
I feel it's time for me to hopefully experience some of them. I am a mature man but far from dead.
I would love to meet others that are curious or can introduce me to the life.
If anyone sees my profile and is interested or can offer some advice I welcome it and sincerely appreciate it
Pushupstairs​(dom male)
Pushupstairs​(dom male) • Jan 4, 2019
Alrighty, I've finally kicked the fetlife habit and happy to give this place a go.

See if I can't make a few friends and activity partners along the way!
Meril​(switch female)
Meril​(switch female) • Jan 4, 2019
Gee, I hope I'm posting this in the right area. It's been a long while since I last used a message board.
Hello! I'm Meril. I'm new to the scene, but I've always been interested in BDSM, even before I could put a name to the tendencies that had me tying things up. I lean more towards the dominant side of things, despite my quiet personality. Though I've little experience in this, I am willing to learn how to be the best domme I could be, and how to submit. Men don't particularly interest me as partners, but I am happy to chat with them as friends.
I look forward to being a part of the community!
killingthemonkey​(dom male)
5 years ago • Jan 5, 2019
Hi, I'm Doug. I'm new here, but this seems like a great community and I'm enjoying the articles and blogs. This is in a way, diametrically opposed to the way I grew up, in a devout Christian household, but if I look at the core tenets of BDSM, there is really very little conflict.

I have a sub that I met here and things are going rather well. She's very new to kink, but takes instruction well and is eminently trainable. We're currently long distance, but I will be seeing her in a week or two.
terralyn​(sub female)

terralyn​(sub female) • Jan 5, 2019
Hello,
My name is TerraLyn, I am 23 years old, and stay in Norwalk CA. I'm honestly new to all of this and am broadening my horizons as you would say. I'm a Sub who is looking for a Dom between 24-39 to train me, to control me, to make me his and only his, to treat me right/like a queen, and to make me his one and only(his numero uno). I'm open to trying new things and am very teachable. I'm a quick learner and catch on quick (most of the time). I'm respectful, polite, mannerly, alot older than my age (mentally), alot more mature then most my age, and innocent to a certain extent. I'm also super shy at the same time I'm hella outgoing too. I'm a good girl who needs someone to tame the bad girl inside(; ...(if you know what I mean here).

If you like what you have read then hit me up icon_smile.gif

Last edited by * on Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total
ReXXX Dean{Uncollared}

Top in Life needing Bottom in person (The paradox)

ReXXX Dean{Uncollared} • Jan 5, 2019
Ok, the Subject title (Top in Life needing Bottom in person) I have been tasked in the working world with being the Dominate Leader, tasking my minions with their daily duties! If they fail, administering punishment for the offense, keeping them inline not only being the boss but learning them and driving them to be productive through reward or punishment. This comes easy to me because I crave it my self, I truly know how to hold the rewards or punishments back to the last moment not when they think they need it but when they have earned it. On occasion dangling it watching them jump and bag for it than only allowing them to just smell it enjoy the thought of it, until I determine they have earned it.

The paradox in which I live in is more a prison for me, I know the people that serve me depend on me to be their every day and they are fulfilled by serving, knowing I am there, I am the Anchor they know if they fail I will be the one to administer punishment.

How little do they know when I leave at the end of the day I am empty, I want to have a place that I have to be and if I am not there on time I get punished and have to answer to a owner. Life is not so kind it has chosen me to lead at work and at home life is my Master dangling, teasing me.
Victra

Hi there !

Victra • Jan 5, 2019
I saw lights, so I came in... Sort of...
I heard about the Cage when doing research on Quora. I'm not exactly in BDSM, more in stuff like voyeurism (is that correct English ?), exhibitionnism, and switching ?
I'm currently looking for testimonies and informations about BDSM for a work in progress, so I thought I could came to the source.
Looking forward to exchange with you all !