Online now
Join us!

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

↑ ↓
Villanelle​(staff)
2 weeks ago • Thu 10 Jan 2019 12:50:53 AM IST
Villanelle​(staff) • Thu 10 Jan 2019 12:50:53 AM IST
Welcome Josh! If making friends and engaging in interesting conversations is reason enough to start, you've found the right place! I hope you enjoy your time with us here at THE CAGE.
Lexxa​(sub female)
1 week ago • Thu 10 Jan 2019 12:33:57 PM IST

Hello!

Lexxa​(sub female) • Thu 10 Jan 2019 12:33:57 PM IST
I stumbled on this forum amongst my research and it seems like a solid online community for information! I’ve always had an interest in BDSM but I’m just now beginning to explore and delve deeper into what that means for me. I’m new to the scene and seeking a mentor or mentors to help guide my journey and fill me in on some of the less obvious do’s and don’ts.

All of that aside, I’m just a nerdy millennial working towards a career in film/animation production and graphic arts. I love to cook and bake and I’m always looking for new reading material. If you’re a fellow nerd, or share any mutual interests, and want to chat feel free to reach out!
Julie24
1 week ago • Thu 10 Jan 2019 06:41:44 PM IST
Julie24 • Thu 10 Jan 2019 06:41:44 PM IST
Hi name is Gabriela

I am just here exploring . I heard about the site and I like it so far . I am new to all of this so honestly I’m just going with the flow . Maybe find someone that would want me and closer to me .

Thxz
Bohemian​(dom female)
1 week ago • Fri 11 Jan 2019 12:03:14 AM IST
Bohemian​(dom female) • Fri 11 Jan 2019 12:03:14 AM IST
Hi! New to site. Never been on a BDSM site before just a natural FemDom who desperately wants a great MaleSub (hetero). Always been dominant in relationships from demanding oral to genital play. Honestly rather do that than actual intercourse. But also into things like making sure my car door is open before I get there icon_wink.gif Don’t cook, love being cooked for. I’ve never been into extreme and hard to find malesub for ltr who isn’t looking for physical or mental humiliation. Hoping this site is more than that! Dom-Sub can be a beautiful relationship when both involved are respected and understood.
Villanelle​(staff)
1 week ago • Fri 11 Jan 2019 11:50:26 AM IST
Villanelle​(staff) • Fri 11 Jan 2019 11:50:26 AM IST
Welcome Lexxa, Julie, and Bohemian!
Lascivious Daddy Dom
1 week ago • Fri 11 Jan 2019 09:43:05 PM IST

Dom ready to mingle and make new friends

Lascivious Daddy Dom • Fri 11 Jan 2019 09:43:05 PM IST
Hello - I am a Dom that just joined the cage - experienced Dom with a state of mind and heart. A Man who experiences that DS commitment in every way I present myself. I tend to communicate a pride in a craving and inner desire shown for and to my partner/sub. It's a powerful feeling of 'us' over anyone or anything else. Happy to get to know some very interesting folks icon_smile.gif
dominoesgirl​(sub female)
1 week ago • Sat 12 Jan 2019 12:30:39 AM IST

hi all

dominoesgirl​(sub female) • Sat 12 Jan 2019 12:30:39 AM IST
Hi everyone well i am dominoes! I am not totally new. I am a feisty little thing lol I am looking for my dom. I am a sub. You can find me on the chat or dont be afraid to message me. icon_smile.gif I am a friendly person. I wont bite at least not on the first time lol Just a joke.
Well nice to meet you all. Take care!
SubAtomic​(dom female)
1 week ago • Sat 12 Jan 2019 03:07:37 AM IST

Voices In My Head

SubAtomic​(dom female) • Sat 12 Jan 2019 03:07:37 AM IST
OK, just the one voice really. Hello and Hi - I am new here and am happy to have found this place icon_smile.gif
Villanelle​(staff)
1 week ago • Sat 12 Jan 2019 03:50:00 PM IST
Villanelle​(staff) • Sat 12 Jan 2019 03:50:00 PM IST
Welcome Dominoesgirl, Subatomic, and Josh TheOtherJosh! Give me a shout if you need any help icon_smile.gif