Join us!

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

↑ ↓
juzt me cj F​(sub female)
2 weeks ago • Sat 02 Feb 2019 07:38:36 PM IST

Re: *WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here hi new

juzt me cj F​(sub female) • Sat 02 Feb 2019 07:38:36 PM IST
Villanelle wrote:
It's time for a new introduction thread here at THE CAGE. Whether you are new, kind of new, or been here for a while, please take a moment to say hello and tell us a bit about yourself if you haven't already.

We look forward to seeing you all inside THE CAGE!

Oh and if you're really new make sure to check out our magazine articles for info, tips, and tricks.
ChicagoWMSub
2 weeks ago • Mon 04 Feb 2019 11:33:28 PM IST

Hello!

ChicagoWMSub • Mon 04 Feb 2019 11:33:28 PM IST
Hello, all. I’m Chris, and I’m a sub WM from Chicago. Just discovered the site, as it’s tough to find a trustworthy, clean, discreet WM dom to play with long-term here - there’s a lot of stuff geared toward ‘cruising’ culture, but that seems far too risky for my taste, so I thought I’d join up and see who I could meet here. icon_smile.gif
skar
2 weeks ago • Tue 05 Feb 2019 12:59:53 AM IST
skar • Tue 05 Feb 2019 12:59:53 AM IST
Hello Everyone, skarsub2MK here. i go by skar and am a new sub exploring what that means for me and my relationship of 20 years, to my wife who is a new Goddess/Domme, Mistress Kat. In other words, we have been playing in the BDSM scene for many years but only recently decided to allow Her Dominance to emerge and be celebrated and permit my submission and service to evidence my adoration, love, trust, respect, and open vulnerability. i am here to observe, listen, and learn. Perhaps questions will emanate from what i read and see. Looking forward to exploring this new role and road, while connecting to and learning from a kinky community. Kinkfinity
viking 12
2 weeks ago • Tue 05 Feb 2019 05:41:36 AM IST
viking 12 • Tue 05 Feb 2019 05:41:36 AM IST
Greetings to everyone, I have just joined this site today and have been surfing through all the e-mails and assorted opinions to determine the basic themes of my fellow members.Although I could be mistaken it appears to me that you all in general have a much greater depth of understanding with regard to D/S.Far to many other sites place too much importance on the physical aspects and ignore the emotional balance that is paramount in a lasting relationship.I am looking forward to many opinions and correspondences in the future as there is always more to learn.Have a great evening and may fortune be with you. Viking 12
Villanelle​(staff)
2 weeks ago • Wed 06 Feb 2019 12:06:23 PM IST
Villanelle​(staff) • Wed 06 Feb 2019 12:06:23 PM IST
Welcome to everyone who has joined us over the past few days! We look forward to getting to know you all icon_smile.gif
Janeroe28​(switch female){yourpetTig}
2 weeks ago • Wed 06 Feb 2019 08:16:44 PM IST

Hello I'm alex

Janeroe28​(switch female){yourpetTig} • Wed 06 Feb 2019 08:16:44 PM IST
I'm a 36 year old female owned slave

I'm looking for a pet
Preferably male
I want to own you
I will micromanage you
I will tell you what to eat
You will be a live in
Prefer male fit and clean no drugs.
Mke area
Villanelle​(staff)
2 weeks ago • Thu 07 Feb 2019 07:14:47 PM IST
Villanelle​(staff) • Thu 07 Feb 2019 07:14:47 PM IST
Welcome everyone! If you haven't already please make sure to fill out your profile and perhaps place a personal ad. We hope you enjoy your time here at THE CAGE!
Villanelle​(staff)
2 weeks ago • Thu 07 Feb 2019 07:20:31 PM IST
Villanelle​(staff) • Thu 07 Feb 2019 07:20:31 PM IST
Welcome everyone! If you haven't already please make sure to fill out your profile and perhaps place a personal ad. We hope you enjoy your time here at THE CAGE!