Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

skar
5 years ago • Feb 4, 2019
skar • Feb 4, 2019
Hello Everyone, skarsub2MK here. i go by skar and am a new sub exploring what that means for me and my relationship of 20 years, to my wife who is a new Goddess/Domme, Mistress Kat. In other words, we have been playing in the BDSM scene for many years but only recently decided to allow Her Dominance to emerge and be celebrated and permit my submission and service to evidence my adoration, love, trust, respect, and open vulnerability. i am here to observe, listen, and learn. Perhaps questions will emanate from what i read and see. Looking forward to exploring this new role and road, while connecting to and learning from a kinky community. Kinkfinity
viking 12
5 years ago • Feb 5, 2019
viking 12 • Feb 5, 2019
Greetings to everyone, I have just joined this site today and have been surfing through all the e-mails and assorted opinions to determine the basic themes of my fellow members.Although I could be mistaken it appears to me that you all in general have a much greater depth of understanding with regard to D/S.Far to many other sites place too much importance on the physical aspects and ignore the emotional balance that is paramount in a lasting relationship.I am looking forward to many opinions and correspondences in the future as there is always more to learn.Have a great evening and may fortune be with you. Viking 12
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Feb 6, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Feb 6, 2019
Welcome to everyone who has joined us over the past few days! We look forward to getting to know you all icon_smile.gif
Janeroe28​(switch female){yourpetTig}
5 years ago • Feb 6, 2019

Hello I'm alex

I'm a 36 year old female owned slave

I'm looking for a pet
Preferably male
I want to own you
I will micromanage you
I will tell you what to eat
You will be a live in
Prefer male fit and clean no drugs.
Mke area
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Feb 7, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Feb 7, 2019
Welcome everyone! If you haven't already please make sure to fill out your profile and perhaps place a personal ad. We hope you enjoy your time here at THE CAGE!
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Feb 7, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Feb 7, 2019
Welcome everyone! If you haven't already please make sure to fill out your profile and perhaps place a personal ad. We hope you enjoy your time here at THE CAGE!
Azbigben
5 years ago • Feb 8, 2019
Azbigben • Feb 8, 2019
I am a white male Master that has been training slaves for most of my life. I love building dungeon furniture and devices to inflict both pain and pleasure. I love this lifestyle and will defend it to anyone who thinks we are abusive. Just interested in meeting and getting to know like minded people every where. Also looking to talk with anyone who is in the mental health field and knows how to deal with PTSD to bring that person back into society.
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Feb 9, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Feb 9, 2019
Welcome everyone! Just a reminder that outside contact details may NOT be published anywhere on THE CAGE, including in this thread. Please do not publish emails, links to social media accounts, etc. Thanks!