mistressclare
5 years ago • Feb 12, 2019
mistressclare • Feb 12, 2019
Hello
just thought id come and have a look round see how this site works x
Welderbottom​(sub male)
5 years ago • Feb 13, 2019
Welderbottom​(sub male) • Feb 13, 2019
Hello all. I am new to this site and wanted to stop here and say hello. I'm not to experienced in this lifestyle and here to learn and be taught how to be a good submissive male. I currently lock my self in chastity often and have a fetish for wearing sexy panties and things when I can. I enjoy providing pleasure to those who need it .
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Feb 13, 2019
Great to have you all join us! Give us a shout if you need any help icon_smile.gif
LittleLolitaMae​(sub female){Collared}
??Hello! I'm Babydoll! Today is my first day in the cage. I am a neko, collared by the best Daddy in the entire world!
I like to sing, dance, watch movies & shows, color, get high, and cuddle with Daddy. I probably won't be very responsive to any flirtatious or sexual messages since Daddy doesn't share and I'm not comfortable with it, but I came here because I wanted to learn how to be the best toy for him I can be. I'm here to learn, but I also like making friends! So as long as you are respectful of my master/Daddy, feel free to say hi or ask me about my life/role!
Umm, what else? My favorite color is pink, I love fashion, and I'm 5'3"! Nice to meet everyone ??
polaris41​(dom male)
5 years ago • Feb 14, 2019
polaris41​(dom male) • Feb 14, 2019
Hi all, I'm a new-ish dom straight male that has long been interested in the lifestyle. I'm looking for a sub female, obviously, but also enjoy conversations with anyone in the community, straight, bi or gay, dom, switch or sub.
hiraethslave​(sub female){unavailabl}
5 years ago • Feb 15, 2019
Good evening, and thank you for reading.
I'm Faith, a 34 year old female lifestyle submissive. I am an American expat living a majority of the year outside the US where is is impossible for me to grow and explore this part of myself. I am drawn to this website as I appreciate the depth of dialogue and the mentality I see. I'm not very interested in people that go from play partner to play partner. More power to them for their preferences, but it just doesn't suit me. I much prefer to be around people who appreciate the depth of connection and the psychology behind things. This is a skill, and I respect those who take the time to learn it well and thoroughly.

I look forward to getting to know you all, and hopefully finding my place at home in this community.
~Faith