Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Mar 12, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Mar 12, 2019
Welcome everyone! Just a reminder - please don't post outside contact details in your intro or anywhere on the site as it violates our rules.

Please give me a shout if you have any questions or need some help with anything icon_smile.gif
Originaljewel​(switch female)
5 years ago • Mar 13, 2019

New to the Cage

Hello all. I just joined and trying to find my way around the site. I am a submissive switch. I have a Dom whom I love dearly. He is aware of my occasional need to switch so has given me permission to look for a bi-male sub to join us in play. I am an admitted masochist when it comes to whips, padles, canes etc. however I am not into cutting, choking, burning anything over extreme at this time. Was in the bdsm lifestyle for several years then due to some circumstances I felt were emotionally and mentally unhealthy for me I left. By circumstances unexpected I met my Dom and it brought back. Hope to get to know others here who are like-minded.
Pumper​(sub male){Yes}
5 years ago • Mar 13, 2019

Hi all.

Pumper​(sub male){Yes} • Mar 13, 2019
I’m not really sure about what I’m doing except I know I’m like for a female domm from the Dublin. Ireland area . Please get in touch and allow me to serve you if you are in need of one.
BreakingYou​(dom female)
5 years ago • Mar 14, 2019

Hi everyone

BreakingYou​(dom female) • Mar 14, 2019
I joined about a week ago. I kept forgetting to post in here. Better late than never. icon_smile.gif

About me....

I am naturally dominant. I've been this way for as long as I can remember. It's all I know. It's what I like, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I like having control in all aspects of my life. In my professional life, in my personal life, and in my sexual life.

I'm a lesbian. For the record, I do not dislike men. Some of my closest friends are men. Friendship is the farthest it will go though. No offense, guys.

I'm not really into forcing someone into submission. I'm mean, sure, it can be fun in a roleplaying setting, but I much rather have a woman submit to me naturally and on her own. That is the greatest way, in my opinion.

I'm currently single and looking forward to meeting new people. icon_smile.gif
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Mar 14, 2019
Lovely to have you all here! Thank you for the intros. And indeed, better late than never!
movingclouds​(sadist male)
movingclouds​(sadist male) • Mar 14, 2019
Hi all, I'm new here... but not to kink. Happily happened upon this site quite randomly. I'm a sadistic-leaning dominant man from Cambridge, MA. Hope to meet some likeminded people and perhaps forge some lasting connections, ideally with folks in my geographic area.
Originaljewel​(switch female)
5 years ago • Mar 16, 2019

New to the Cage

Hello. I'm a female sub/switch who is new to the cage but not the lifestyle. I'm from New York area and have a Dom. I am into whips, floggers, paddles, canes etc. A bit of a masochist. I also enjoy rough demanding sex. In the very near future Sir and I will be looking for a plaything for the little switch side of me. In the meantime always look forward to new friends snd conversation from like minded adults.