Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

VWS
VWS
5 years ago • Apr 16, 2019
VWS • Apr 16, 2019
Hi everyone!

I'm male, and a lifelong Dom (more SM Top actually). Right now I'm just interested in meeting and talking to similar minded people, having just come out of a four year on line relationship.

I'm single, no children, and live alone. Not big on vanilla intercourse, but I do greatly enjoy giving my partner orgasms (along with pain of course).

I'm a full time author of SM-adventure erotica, but don't worry I won't try to push my work on any of you.

Anyway, glad to be here and hope to be chatting with some of you soon.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Apr 16, 2019
Lovely to have you all join us here at THE CAGE! If you have any suggestions please let us know. We have a dedicated thread here: https://thecage.co/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=684&postdays=0&postorder=desc&start=0

If you have any questions, please give us a shout.
nira
nira • Apr 16, 2019
Hey I’m looking for a Dominant
servetoexist​(sub female)

Hey!

servetoexist​(sub female) • Apr 16, 2019
Hello superior humans.
I have a name that was given to me but it has to do nothing with my position as an inferior object. I would like to meet serious Doms and Dommes in order to find the one to which i will give the rest of my life to. I want a life in misery, having all my human rights taken away from me.
I wish i find what i am looking for and i hope You will message me if You can handle my extraordinary submission.
Sincerely.
Dom bear

Hi

Dom bear • Apr 16, 2019
Hi all I'm Dave a new gay Dom exploring my dom side with my most wonderful experienced sub. Here to get ideas on bdsm themes. Have done a few and was told I was a natural and have really discovered a side of me I didn't know was there and I love it.
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Apr 19, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Apr 19, 2019
Just a heads up that any individual intro threads/ads on the discussion forum will be removed. Here's the place to say hello icon_smile.gif
Manda Panda​(sub female)
Manda Panda​(sub female) • Apr 19, 2019
Hello, everyone.
I'm Manda Nae, and I'm new here and relatively new to BDSM. I'm a submissive, and in a monogamous relationship with my vanilla husband. He willing to learn what it takes to be my dominant though. We have someone willing to teach us, but if anyone has an advice or words of wisdom, they are all welcome!
AcadiaM​(sub female)

Hello

AcadiaM​(sub female) • Apr 19, 2019
Hello, I’m new to this site but informed on BDSM. I’m currently 19 and just out of high school. and looking for a dominant male to control and own me. Into everything from bondage, choking,aggression anything you want. Only looking for a non online relationship and hoping for a permanent master. If anyone is interested please let me know. I’m not too experienced so you can mold me to the way you want and I’ll listen.
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Apr 20, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Apr 20, 2019
Welcome to everyone who joined us yesterday. Please say hello if you haven't already icon_smile.gif