Online now
Online now

Pics of Dicks, Tits, Cunts, & Asses

aPeepingMom​(sub female)
1 month ago • Mar 13, 2024

Pics of Dicks, Tits, Cunts, & Asses

aPeepingMom​(sub female) • Mar 13, 2024
Is the title too much? 🤣

I just had an interesting chat message with someone and I shared some advice on his profile (and reiterated that it is only MY advice, not that it's the "right" advice)... but now I'm curious: when looking at someone's profile pics, does seeing nothing but nudes or graphic photos attract you, or turn you off? Is it physical attraction only? Mental? Both?

For instance, as a straight woman, I do not give two shits about your dick pics. I don't. I really, REALLY don't give two shits what it looks like - especially when that's the only photo(s) I see. I'm on Fet (insert all the groans here, but I'm a fucking exhibitionist, ok?) and I see a LOT of dick pics there. And I just don't engage with men who have nothing but dick pics as their only pics. In fact, I have some dear friends who I adore... but I rarely show their dick pics any love when they post them. Fully clothed, or teasing and artsy shots? Thoughtful captions that make me feel something? Hell to the Yes!!

Posting nothing but a nude dick pic pointed at the camera? No thanks. But I digress...

Am I the only straight woman who feels this way? Do gay men look at a profile and see nothing but dick pics and think to yourself "Now this is someone I want to take seriously and get to know"? For the straight men and gay women, what goes through your head when you see a profile full of nothing but tits and cunts? Does it turn you on physically? Does it turn you on MENTALLY?

And does this feeling change based on role within the dynamic? Would a straight, DOMINANT woman feel differently about the dick pics or cunt shots? Does she see a profile with nothing but a caged cock and think "Yep, that's the man for me!"? Does this change based on age? So many questions!! I would love to do a survey to get some hard data and do an analysis of all the variables, but this forum post will have to do for now.

Can we discuss? And there is no "right" or "wrong" answer here, so let's try to be respectful of each other's viewpoints, ok? Ok, cool.
aPeepingMom​(sub female)
(I debated whether this should be a blog or a forum post, but I don't think blogs are searchable and maybe this will help people down the road. And I like the forum posts.)
SweetStarling
SweetStarling • Mar 13, 2024
I personally am not super interested when ALL a person has his naked pics and nothing else. If it was a mix. Ok that cool. But thats me. Can I appreciate a nice looking body or parts yes. But that alone does not make me want to get to know someone.
lambsone
lambsone • Mar 13, 2024
Maybe I'm unusual, but the first thing I look for in a profile of a man is his face. And I ask myself, can I look lovingly into that face for a life-time?

If the answer is no, then I move on. If the answer is yes. Then I read his info and look at any additional photos he might have.

I'm more moved by a chest pic than anything else, beyond the face. I'll be resting on that chest and admiring it and touching it as I rest. I want it to be a thing of beauty in my own estimation. And I want it to have some muscle to it, so I can appreciate the strength in it.
aPeepingMom​(sub female)
@lamsone - Does that mean if you see a profile full of nothing but dick pics, you move on? For instance, if someone reaches out and tries to chat with you, do you look at their profile to see nothing but dicks and think "thanks, but no thanks" or do you engage in conversation and hope to learn more about their non-dick pic life?
lambsone
lambsone • Mar 13, 2024
If they only have dick pics then I'd go to their profile info but I would treat them cautiously if I was contacted by them. The reason being that I would wonder if they were really interested in me as a person or just another hole to satisfy themselves.

I always read profile info (imcluding pics) before responding to men who reach out to me though. I want to know something about them before I interact. If their profile is scanty, then I ask them some questions in my return email to get an initial idea of what type of person they are.
Miki
Miki • Mar 13, 2024
Hello fellow exhibitionist! (even though I'm decidedly inactive now, I still have fantasies)

First of all, I'm not big on pics. I'll never meet the dude on the other end anyway and looks are not at all close to the top of my list when it comes to browsing profiles here or anywhere else. I don't care so much what someone looks like as I care about quality messaging.

As I seldom, if ever, write the "first" message, as in reach out, I'll look at a profile only after someone messages me, merely out of curiousity.

If the profile has the caveat "sexually explicit photos" seeing a schlong isn't out of the realm of possibility. But it's neither a turn off nor a turn on. Seen one, seen 'em all by and large, well large ones aren't too common anyway---(John "Johnny Wadd" Holmes would be an exception, but unfortunately, he's dead)

....nor are those delectible banana-shaped ones too hard on the eyes, but I digress.

It's when a dude messages or emails me and feels the need to showcase his hammer that I roll my eyes, but given my generally gentle (yes gentle!! Really!!) ---nature I won't shut them out for that nor will I make fun of the cylindrical object .

But as far as revealing profile "albums" as a bisexual woman I actually really appreciate the barely dressed sub/slave in ropes and on her knees ready to serve or be disciplined. Sends me back to the halcyon pre-pandemic days when I did exactly that... for the one nighter and weekend-slave adventures I would do rather often.

So, in answer, total nudes.. meh. But barely dressed subs in a serving position I can appreciate.

Besides, if such are in the profile "album" one would look through it at their own peril.

But again pics aren't the be-all and end-all of a written friendship and I'll never ask for any because I won't post or even email any. Once on the Internet these things have a habit of floating to the surface at inopportune times because they stay in cyberspace forever.
aPeepingMom​(sub female)
Miki wrote:
but given my generally gentle (yes gentle!! Really!!) ---nature

Oh Miki, this made me snort laugh! I have a soft spot in my heart for my fellow sassy folks on this site. ❤️
Steellover​(sub male)
Steellover​(sub male) • Mar 13, 2024
It is considered rude and inappropriate, and even a bit creepy, for a guy to send a woman a penis pic (or other sexually charged pictures of himself) unless she expressly asks for it. Tasteful modeling shots are okay, though. I certainly would never use a nude pic for a profile pic on a vanilla dating site and I wouldn't use one on an "Alternative sexuality" site like this, either.

However, I'm okay with pics of scantily clad women, (unless they are too extreme or graphic) but that's how us guys are wired.
Sincorrigible​(sub female)
1 month ago • Mar 14, 2024
Sincorrigible​(sub female) • Mar 14, 2024
Dick pics a total turn off. I don't give a shit what's in their pants till I've established what's going on between their ears.

Why men think we make decisions/choices based on their cocks is beyond me.

Tasteful body shots, clothed or not, are different. So few men make an effort with their pics that i find it refreshing when I see great pics, and will often send a message to say I appreciate them.