Online now
Online now

Virgin

FabSeverus​(dom male)
5 years ago • Apr 30, 2018
FabSeverus​(dom male) • Apr 30, 2018
I would add my little advices
there are 3 rules that we generally all follow. Trust, Care and Respect.
A part from that its all about discussions, communications and agreements.
No real Dom as its been said above would imposed on you anything you wont like. If you decide that sex should not be part of your sessions, clearly state it before there are confusions.
MagickFingers
5 years ago • May 2, 2018

Be True to yourself!

MagickFingers • May 2, 2018
The sex is only one part of the relationship, and usually not the most important part.

My wife introduced me to the Lifestyle when we first met. We conducted a long-distance relationship while we were getting to know each other. During that time I connected with another lovely Lady who became my first play partner outside of my primary relationship. She and I shared everything except sex. The relationship was very fulfilling for us.

The Energy exchange that happens in a D/s dynamic can be extremely powerful, with or without vaginal penetration. That can actually increase the tension if done right. LOL.

As said above, if anyone makes your maintaining your virginity a deal breaker, then BREAK THE DEAL!!!! They are not concerned with your NEEDS, only their WANTS. Be true and honest with yourself. This will make it easier to be true and honest with your Dom.

Good luck! icon_smile.gif
MasterNeil77722​(dom male)
5 years ago • May 6, 2018
BDSM is way more than just sex. I can only speak for me, but 80% or more of it is purely mental for me. I also think it is great that you recognize what you want and you are pursuing it. I hope you find the right partner and all works out for you.
redcutie​(dom trans woman)
5 years ago • May 10, 2018
redcutie​(dom trans woman) • May 10, 2018
Hello icon_smile.gif

Its totally fine to be a virgin and being submissive. The problem is people see only the sexual component of d/s and think thats what its about which is not true. The deepest and biggest part of my d/s relationships were non-sexual and at times we even had a break from sex altogether. There are even a lot of d/s relationship which are entirely non-sexual. If you wanna have sex then thats great if you just wanna enjoy being submissive without sex that cool too.
Byrdie​(switch female){rl only}
5 years ago • May 13, 2018
I think it's similar to asking whether an ACE (asexual) person can be truly submissive:

* to people who feel that sex is an inherent part of submission, then apparently not.

* to people who feel that sex is an optional part of submission, then of course they can.

I suspect that some folks tend to conflate being a "true XXX" with being "a compatible XXX for me," either as intentional or unintentional pressure to conform for the sake of their convenience.