Online now
Online now

Books on BDSM.

Lizatylor22
5 years ago • May 2, 2018

Books on BDSM.

Lizatylor22 • May 2, 2018
Hey guys,
I have been trying to find good fantasy book on BDSM or forced submission but I can't decide which one I should pick. Can anyone please help me select a book?
Thank you.
Liza. ❤
Grace1430​(sub female)
5 years ago • May 3, 2018
Grace1430​(sub female) • May 3, 2018
I don’t know if you’ve ever read the series, but the entire series “Masters of the Shadowlands” is great! icon_smile.gif
depraved dolly​(sub female){owned}
5 years ago • May 5, 2018
I highly recommend the Kushiel series by Jacqueline Carey. It's not erotica but it does have a lot of great BDSM type themes and is a great read.

'The land of Terre d'Ange is a place of unsurpassing beauty and grace. It is said that angels found the land and saw it was good... and the ensuing race that rose from the seed of angels and men live by one simple rule: Love as thou wilt.

Phèdre nó Delaunay is a young woman who was born with a scarlet mote in her left eye. Sold into indentured servitude as a child, her bond is purchased by Anafiel Delaunay, a nobleman with very a special mission... and the first one to recognize who and what she is: one pricked by Kushiel's Dart, chosen to forever experience pain and pleasure as one.

Phèdre is trained equally in the courtly arts and the talents of the bedchamber, but, above all, the ability to observe, remember, and analyze. Almost as talented a spy as she is courtesan, Phèdre stumbles upon a plot that threatens the very foundations of her homeland. Treachery sets her on her path; love and honor goad her further. And in the doing, it will take her to the edge of despair... and beyond. Hateful friend, loving enemy, beloved assassin; they can all wear the same glittering mask in this world, and Phèdre will get but one chance to save all that she holds dear.

Set in a world of cunning poets, deadly courtiers, heroic traitors, and a truly Machiavellian villainess, this is a novel of grandeur, luxuriance, sacrifice, betrayal, and deeply laid conspiracies. Not since Dune has there been an epic on the scale of Kushiel's Dart-a massive tale about the violent death of an old age, and the birth of a new.'
    The most loved post in topic
redcutie​(dom trans woman)
5 years ago • May 11, 2018
redcutie​(dom trans woman) • May 11, 2018
Hello icon_smile.gif

Not exactly fantasy but I really love the Brie Series from Red Phoenix. So fun to read and so educational. One of my doms got me into reading it and I love it ❤
dragonsmnd​(dom male)
5 years ago • May 28, 2018

Reading

dragonsmnd​(dom male) • May 28, 2018
I always liked the beauty series i think by anne rice who also uses a french name when writing er more erotic works
SirXee
5 years ago • May 29, 2018

D/s book on Kindle

SirXee • May 29, 2018
I recently purchased a book on Kindle, "The D/s Blog" by the Discerning Dom. My partner says the original blog was her first introduction to D/s. We were thrilled to find it now available as a book.
cyndi lucy
5 years ago • Jun 3, 2018
cyndi lucy • Jun 3, 2018
Femdoming has pretty good stories and articles about the lifestyle
CK45​(sub female)
5 years ago • Oct 23, 2018
CK45​(sub female) • Oct 23, 2018
Thanks SirXee,
Will look for that book on Kindle (took a pic of your post..sorry!)
Looks like some interesting reads.
?