Online now
Online now

Domination Stories

bookworm​(switch female)
5 years ago • Dec 11, 2018
bookworm​(switch female) • Dec 11, 2018
Little, pretty much everyone here is respectful and nice. I'm new here to so know at this point all the males are contacting you including some dom's who didn't look at your profile first. Have learned if you kindly just say you not interested they'll leave you alone. Also have met several on here who we chat back and forth and is nice to hear some of the things they say or explain. As for stories... as I said am new and only have the boring basic stuff lol.
croppuser{No}
5 years ago • Dec 31, 2018
croppuser{No} • Dec 31, 2018
Mistress and I are both writers. She knows that I can write rhyming couplets and poetry, but rarely do except for events like family Christmas parties. So she sometimes orders me to write a poem about her, or about a session. Do poems belong in the stories section? I don't think there are enough spanking bards to warrant a separate section for poetry.
Jip
Jip
5 years ago • Jan 13, 2019

Yes of course ?

Jip • Jan 13, 2019
Sexylacenightie wrote:
So if I wanted to contact a submissive male, could I?
HuntertheYeenQueen​(dom femme){Allie Kat}
As long as their profile says it's okay. For instance, no, you should not approach my submissive for anything as that is not allowed in our dynamic. And he has that clearly stated. But if someone is looking or has nothing else in their profile saying not to, go for it - as long as you are, of course, respectful.
alex1940​(sub male)

Why is it so hard to find a strong dom mistress that for rea

alex1940​(sub male) • Jan 13, 2019
We sub men find it very hard to fine real dom mistress that are looking to have a sub to make them happy the way them want it that is our job have your way you do it your way or have it the way done my us the way you want it don you have the control both way by sub alex 1940 thank you