Online now
Online now

Meyers Briggs

TakenLower
5 years ago • May 17, 2018
TakenLower • May 17, 2018
Obviously INTJ, and personality tests like that can often be skewed. If I’m at a low point I’ll type as ISFJ. That’s because I’m indulging in shadow functions and is often tied to subspace. You can’t think of these tests as an end all be all. It’s a baseline. Then Factor in your trauma, life experience any mental disorders, everything.

When you test you should be absolutely calm and true to your answers. I’d also suggest at least 3 days from your last dip into subspace.
Asteria​(neither female)
Asteria​(neither female) • May 17, 2018
I am wondering how correct and true our answers can be. I mean, it might be easier to unknowingly "upgrade" them a bit with how one wish to be, rather than giving brutally honest answer.
Miss Magdalena​(sub female){FreeSpirit}
For the most part I do fit into the INTJ range..I've taken it repeatedly and I do tend to be brutally honest about. That being said....as Tala indicated in her post feelings can often change an answer, and it doesn't necessarily make it wrong at that very moment either. When I am emotional or tapping more into my feeling side of things I end up coming out INFJ. **Shruggs** I think it's possible as you say Asteria, to wish one were a certain way or even perhaps see yourself that way because you're not really delving in deep enough or just don't "see" yourself a certain way.
Lord Crutiatus​(dom male){Owns}
INFJ 9w8 Sigma here...

As it was already mentioned, you might type differently at different times but instead of immediately thinking that the test is wrong, I suggest some introspection about what might have changed in you.

For decades I typed as INTJ because I was completely repressing my emotional side and lived like a robot. And yes, I suspect that true INTJs aren't really human. I happen to know one that can't successfully complete a simple captcha so there you go, it's the proof that they're robots!

Also, your MBTI isn't everything about you. There are many other subtleties about your personality that are well worth looking into. We're all very complex creatures with a mind that is never entirely satisfied by treating relationships as something purely animalistic unless we completely give up. Knowing ourselves is the first step in understanding others which ultimately is the key to any successful relationship.

"The unexamined life is not worth living"
- Socrates

"Individuation is to divest the self of false wrappings."
- Carl Jung
TakenLower
TakenLower • May 17, 2018
Hey! Robots happen to be awesome and now and again cuddly!
Asteria​(neither female)
Asteria​(neither female) • May 17, 2018
I have never thought I am going to be quite happy to be a robot icon_wink.gif

Oh, and I am dealing pretty well witch captcha, but that might be just some software issue icon_biggrin.gif
Lord Crutiatus​(dom male){Owns}
I was kidding of course, as far as I'm concerned I think that INTJs are the most interesting peoples to discuss with, especially the elusive females.

Insanely intuitive and visionary, capable of forecasting as far as I can and in great details. Very effective at telling others what to do to make just about anything work perfectly. So funny to watch avoiding idiots like the plague. So concerned about what will work for them when it's as plain as day for me. Hopeless at flirting in such a cute and awkward way. Totally oblivious to the physical world and zoning out even when completely inappropriate, like when driving...

We share so much yet we're so different. It's definitely my sister type. icon_wink.gif