Online now
Online now

Meyers Briggs

Asteria​(neither female)
5 years ago • May 17, 2018
Asteria​(neither female) • May 17, 2018
Too bad, I was already hoping that as a robot I might get a chance to join, for example, Google, they do pretty cool stuff with AI, so who knows, I could even benefit from that icon_wink.gif
Redtailedkitty
5 years ago • May 17, 2018
Redtailedkitty • May 17, 2018
ESFP
Extravert(25%)  Sensing(22%)  Feeling(53%)  Perceiving(16%)
* You have moderate preference of Extraversion over Introversion (25%)
* You have slight preference of Sensing over Intuition (22%)
* You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (53%)
* You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (16%)
isabella72​(sub female)
5 years ago • May 18, 2018
isabella72​(sub female) • May 18, 2018
I'm an ISFP --- introvert, sensing, feeling, perception. The traits of this type are pretty spot on! Not a surprise. I had to laugh reading that one trait was a tendency to be "fiercely independent". Yep, been called that more times than I can recall.
xukuma​(dom male)
5 years ago • May 19, 2018
xukuma​(dom male) • May 19, 2018
I am an INTJ. Pretty accurate to me have been tested several times over the years and consistently the same.
NiccyKitten​(sub female){Owned}
INTJ, The mad scientist.
Cherry2000 nailed it, I too am a complete nerd. I spend a great deal of time in my own head, sometimes seemingly spacing out even in non-individual settings. I might be physically in the room, but I'm really off in my own world with my own thoughts. I generally get along better with them than I do with people.
Honestly, I've never thought about how being an INTJ affects my taste and interest in BDSM until now, which is what intrigued me to see the Meyers Briggs test mentioned here on this site. Bunnie, you have asked a very intriguing question which will no doubt spawn many more hours spent wandering around among my own thoughts, very well done! Thanks for sharing this question in this post! icon_smile.gif
Fyglia Wicked​(dom female)
Fyglia Wicked​(dom female) • May 19, 2018
An official Myers–Briggs test is better and will give you better insight . Many of the online test leave out the in depth 8 cognitive functions of your test results . INTJ / ENTJ women are rarely submissive but knowing there are 8 other factors involved it makes sense .
* waves to her fellow INTJ's
Lord Crutiatus​(dom male){Owns}
5 years ago • May 20, 2018
In my experience, the direct relationship between personality types and sexual preferences is very slim at best. What your MBTI tells you is only your preferred mode of operation when it comes to perceiving and processing information. It doesn't say anything about your experiences and how life itself shaped you. Think of your MBTI as the underlying "hardware" and your experiences as the "software" that runs on top of it.

For example, according to MBTI ENTJs are supposed to be the commanding leaders. Their dominant cognitive function is extroverted thinking so they naturally like to tell people what to do, love that their instructions be followed to the letter and are thrilled when everyone trusts them with their life. That sounds like the perfect Dom but that's just because their MBTI describes the qualities that we normally associate with a dominant individual.

The reality is that there isn't anything more common that the top executive wanting to be dominated, why? Because pleasure is all about escape and for them escaping their "natural" role is very enticing. Being submissive, even for just an hour, gives them tremendous pleasure because it allows them to explore the path not taken, to shed themselves of responsibilities, to use their brain in a way that feels refreshing for a change.

I'm another example of a contradictory type. I'm INFJ so I'm highly intuitive and I feel what others are feeling. I know what the people around me need and I have an unending drive to make sure that they get it. I crave intimacy to a level that is easily exploitable so I could be seen as the perfect submissive yet there's nothing I resent more than someone trying to control me. A word, a look, the slightest hint in that direction and my militarized mind already tries to counter it and plans for thousands of ways to bring the aggressor down and put it back in its place with extreme prejudice.

Life has a way to make us all unique so knowing yourself means a lot more than just knowing your MBTI. There's countless other things that you need to learn about yourself before you can start to control your life rather than letting it control you. Dominants and submissives alike can benefit greatly from an honest introspection. D/s is a game that is best played when both individuals fully understand what they're doing and why.
    The most loved post in topic
Cithaeria
5 years ago • May 29, 2018

More to the story

Cithaeria • May 29, 2018
My results from the Meyers Briggs test are INFP-T. It's one thing to just list the results as 4 or 5 letters, it's another to really dive into the meaning behind them and the subtleties of what the percentages indicate.
" I- Because these 2 traits are pretty balanced, my introversion and extroversion traits change frequently dependent on my mood and circumstances. The term used for this combination is called Ambiversion. Ambiversion means that someone falls in the middle of the Introversion-Extraversion scale, being neither too outgoing nor too withdrawn.
" N- They may observe other people and events, but their mind remains directed both inwards and somewhere beyond - always questioning, wondering and making connections. When all is said and done, Intuitive types believe in novelty, in the open mind, and in never-ending improvement.
" F- I also am pretty balanced in the thinking/feeling traits, with feeling tipping the scale. These traits also change frequently based on my mood and circumstances. F- people with the Feeling (F) trait follow their hearts and emotions and care little about hiding them. From their perspective, we should not be afraid to listen to our innermost feelings and share them with the world; People with the Thinking (T) trait seek logic and rational arguments, relying on their head rather than their heart. They do their best to safeguard their emotions, shielding them from the outside world and making sure that they are not clearly visible.
" P- Prospecting (P) individuals are much more flexible and relaxed when it comes to dealing with both expected and unexpected challenges. They are always scanning for opportunities and options, willing to jump at them at a moment's notice.
" T- individuals with Turbulent (-T) identity are self-conscious and sensitive to stress. They experience a wide range of emotions and tend to be success-driven, perfectionistic and eager to improve.
The information above was quoted and paraphrased from https://www.16personalities.com/

This is a good indicator of personality traits and I want to share that there are other personality tests that are just as thought provoking and revealing such as: Measuring Flow Experiences through; pursuit-of-happiness.org, Dimensions of Flow, Measuring signature strengths through; viacharacter.org/www/Positive-Psychology, and the 5-factor model. All these tests measure personality traits and enable individuals to reflect on traits that are positive that can be illuminated and traits that are weaker that can be comprehensibly improved.
alawey​(sub female){(OWNED BY }
5 years ago • May 31, 2018
ok late to the party , but i I'm bere.

just took the test . and it says :
CAMPAIGNER
(ENFP-T)

so here i new to read some. but from what I saw , I'm not sure I that's how others see me. or even how I see myself.

i answered honestly so maybe I am that but trying to hide it.