Online now
Online now

You choose punishment.

Leapshun​(sub female){Yes}
5 years ago • May 18, 2018

You choose punishment.

Leapshun​(sub female){Yes} • May 18, 2018
If a slave left the house without permission, without saying anything at all to her Master. She just got in her car and went out by herself without a word to her Master. This is after her Master walked in the room and her reply was; "What the fuck do you want?"
What should be her punishment?
FabSeverus​(dom male)
FabSeverus​(dom male) • May 18, 2018
Obviously her Master lost control totally. And maybe respect too. Unless she tested him?
Make her read the rules and the agreement again.
Buy a dog cage and leave her in there for 2 days, naked.
Use her as piss bucket.
Caning every 4 hours unless she enjoy it, then just cane the leather settee instead while she watch.
Give a sex toy to play with and take it off when she start to enjoy it.
Cold shower or throw a bucket of cold water in the cage.
etc....
Tinysubtreasure​(other female)

My Quote, and my personal feelings.....

1Princess1 wrote:
A true sub should NEVER USE such vulgar talk... EVER... Especially to her Sir, Lord, and Master.... She is a LADY at ALL TIMES, yet his whore toy in bed......
FabSeverus​(dom male)
FabSeverus​(dom male) • May 18, 2018
1Princess1 wrote:
A true sub should NEVER USE such vulgar talk... EVER... Especially to her Sir, Lord, and Master.... She is a LADY at ALL TIMES, yet his whore toy in bed......

a slave is not a lady, she is the property of her Master, she gave up any human status. She become what he decide her to be.
the question was about the punishment.
Kara​(sub female){Dark Roast}
Oooooh, yeah. Don't go there with someone you're in a D/s or M/s with. Personally, I think being forced to watch a 50 Shades movie gagged so you can't talk about how horrible it is and blindfolded so you're not distracted from the dialogue would be absolutely sadistic.
    The most loved post in topic
Delilah​(sub female)
5 years ago • Jun 23, 2018
Delilah​(sub female) • Jun 23, 2018
FabSeverus wrote:
1Princess1 wrote:

a slave is not a lady, she is the property of her Master, she gave up any human status. She become what he decide her to be.
the question was about the punishment.

Sorry to highjack the thread folks but this is bullshit.
DammitJanet​(sub female){NOT INTERE}
5 years ago • Jun 23, 2018
The Master lost all respect of the slave, I’m not a slave, but I think the relationship needs resetting or it’s over. The biggest punishment I can think of for me would be to eat a bucket of shellfish, I’d rather die. Any form of pain I actually enjoy, but that I’d struggle with that.....