Online now
Online now

Submissive positions

Kateintraining​(sub female){Gratefully}
5 years ago • May 20, 2018

Submissive positions

Help a newbie out? Im a masochist sub under consideration. Sir has hinted i should learn about positions. But i have really bad knees. Do you experienced folk have any alternative sugestions to kneeling? TIA X
Kate
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • May 20, 2018
There are lots of submissive/slave position pictorial guides, a few seconds search on any search enginee will bring them up, many are standing and I would suggest picking a few and maybe tweaking them with your Sir's input.
    The most loved post in topic
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • May 20, 2018
Well you can't and should not be asked to kneel, but everything in this is personal between the sub and dom and what works for others may not work for them. I do sometimes use positions but not always, but I do the suggesting and designing, which is part of how I go about things.

Here is one https://i.pinimg.com/originals/18/17/56/1817561fe9ae99845a7f2c2acffce574.jpg

I would work with the following: Attention, Wall, Inspection (with legs spread wider), Wait , and At your Service.

Have fun tweaking to suit your Sir.
FabSeverus​(dom male)
5 years ago • May 21, 2018
FabSeverus​(dom male) • May 21, 2018
A caring and responsible Dom/Master wont put his sub health at risk and always assess the unecessary pain inflicted to his sub. He should either find alternative position or come up with his own.
For example instead of kneeleing for a waiting position, just stay up with head down, hand flat touching your knees. Or having a foot stool and having one knee on it, it al depends how painful are your knees.
in my opinion.
KinkKitten​(masochist female){Yes.}
5 years ago • May 21, 2018
Hi Kate,

I also have bad knees some days. I have a re-occuring injury from a car accident, that makes my knees very uncooperative at times. Depending on what parts of your knee hurts, depends on if any of this will help. ❤

If you are kneeling with the tops of your feet flat on the floor, I have found a rolled up towel behind my knees/on the back of my calves helpful. Also good for the posture.

I also find not sitting all the way back on my feet to also help but this involves a lot of core engagement and depending on strength can limit the time you can hold this position.

Another thing is spreading your knees while kneeling. I have a very hard time if I am kneeling with my legs/knees together so my Dom makes me kneel with my knees/legs wide and my hands on my thighs, palms up. I find this position very comfortable and can hold it for quite sometime. It is also quite nice to lean forward with my arms stretched above my head in a Childs pose or something similar to show my submission while also being comfortable.

One last thing I have found to help, is a folded towel under my knees. So kneeling down onto a towel/cushion rather than the hard floor.

Part of the issue for me is the way in which I choose to kneel down. After many attempts and many hours of practise I have found a way that is slow enough for my knees but still allows me to feel sexy rather than awkward. If I drop to my knees that is very painful but if I bend one knee as I stretch the other leg out behind me, I can slowly lower myself down and then once balanced on the stretched bent leg, I can then lower the other leg to complete the kneel before opening my thighs and lowering my hands. I hope this makes sense! After much practise I can now to it with my hands on the back of my neck.

But enough rambling from me and I hope this helps or at least gives you and your Dom some ideas!

Much luck,

-Maddie
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
5 years ago • May 24, 2018
KinkKitten wrote:
Hi Kate,

One last thing I have found to help, is a folded towel under my knees. So kneeling down onto a towel/cushion rather than the hard floor.

I tried to post to this the other day and it some how got lost (twice, so trying it again after reporting it). One of my submissives had a knee reconstruction several years ago we made a kneeling bench. It offers a little less pressure on the knee joint. I have few pics and pdf with instructions if it helps anyone (just message and I'll gladly pass it on). They are pretty simple to make. I personally try work around his knees but he needs to kneel as loves the feeling of it, the bench offers us that little bit more flexibly.