Online now
Online now

Not enough dommes out there

Slave828​(sub male)
5 years ago • May 22, 2018

Not enough dommes out there

Slave828​(sub male) • May 22, 2018
I feel like there are way more submissive females than there are dommes and that just makes everything difficult because it's harder to find the right person for me. I really don't know what else to say.
NrsGoodBody​(switch female){FREEspirit}
1. Full out profile
2. Dommes, or myself anyways, want dynamic and intellect. There's nothing sexier to me than having an intellectual man who is a leader and respected by others, submit to me at the end of his day. Really, it's honest.
3. When you email, send more than 1 line. You like something in my profile, will then tell me specifically what it was you read and how that made you feel and why it made you feel like contacting me. Not " I love everything".
4. Connect with others on a get to know you level vs slave at first.
I'll be honest, that is a huge turn off. Not knowing somebody and they suddenly want to be a slave for you. So that means that you're willing to do anything that I want you to do without limits? Is that what I'm getting out of this? Because if so and you don't know me That's dangerous.

I happen to be a switch in my Domme side right now, take this for what its worth, but it's my opinion.
    The most loved post in topic
WhiteRoses​(sub female)
WhiteRoses​(sub female) • May 22, 2018
I couldn't agree more with what NRS said. Especially the part about, contact as a let's talk, get to know each other. Just my 2 cents.
Byrdie​(switch female){rl only}
5 years ago • Aug 4, 2018
I strongly suggest that you consider finding TNG (The Next Generation) munches and groups in your area - wherever that is: they're generally for people who are 18 - 30. Even if you're looking for older folks, consider that these groups will have people in your age range who are also interested in kink; and thus people who can likely best give you local tips on how to find what you're looking for, introduce you to others, etc.

When you attend, try to talk to everyone - not just the people you think would be good play partners. It's amazing who will think about what you're looking for and which people they know who they could match you up with.

You're young and shiny and new, so please read up and be prepared:

http://findamunch.com/newcomer-tip/
https://sites.google.com/site/thewwcseattle/resources

My strong suggestion is that if you have any issues, trauma, past abuse, etc.; find a professional to help you start working through it now because nobody wants to bear the brunt of the backsplash in what's supposed to be a fun, adventurous relationship. There's always drama, but starting the work now means that folks will see that you're working on yourself and that will make you into a more desirable partner ... and help you stand out from the crowd.

Don't fall into the trap of hitting that a D/s relationship will magically fix you because a "Twue Domme" will magically read your kind and know just what play will cure no. There's a reason why psychological professionals don't date their clients: it's an incredibly bad idea that will explode and make everybody's brain worse than it was before. Many areas have sliding scale treatment options for folks on a limited income, but in the meantime there's always:

http://www.cracked.com/blog/6-harsh-truths-that-will-make-you-better-person/
https://ncsfreedom.org/resources/kink-aware-professionals-directory/kap-directory-homepage/5025-counselors-and-therapists

You could do worse than having a kink aware counselor be the first kinky person you've ever really talked to, though I do still root for munches as well.

Good luck in your search.
FabSeverus​(dom male)
5 years ago • Aug 5, 2018
FabSeverus​(dom male) • Aug 5, 2018
"there are way more submissive females than there are dommes " "harder to find the right person for me"

he's talking about sub females hence my response to Dom!

so if he is concern about females sub looking for Dommes why asking he cant find one?

very confused questions, no real answer unless of course YOU -can't quote you and wont say your name -are the only one who really inderstood the profond question
AS why a male sub ask why there are more female sub than female dom but I am a male looking for a domme
Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
FabSeverus wrote:
"there are way more submissive females than there are dommes " "harder to find the right person for me"

he's talking about sub females hence my response to Dom!

so if he is concern about females sub looking for Dommes why asking he cant find one?

very confused questions, no real answer unless of course YOU -can't quote you and wont say your name -are the only one who really inderstood the profond ques Ition
AS why a male sub ask why there are more female sub than female dom but I am a male looking for a domme

Sigh.

1) Look at what forum it was posted in.

2) He was comparing the preference of female Cage members (female subs vs female Dommes)

3) It wasn't a profound question. Just basic reading comprehension.

4) The quote function is simple BBCode, if the button doesn't work, write it manually using the following format:

Code:
[quote="username"]quoted text[/quote]
FabSeverus​(dom male)
FabSeverus​(dom male) • Aug 5, 2018
Didn’t see the forum link on my mobile
Touché
But next time just answer the question and don’t quote me, I don’t want to do anything with you or you mention my username.
As for the quote, only you on the thread doesn’t have the option, but it doesn’t matter as usually I don’t quote someone else unless I want to demonstrate something.... instead of replying the op
Tu as compris ou je t’explique avec un autre ton!
Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
FabSeverus wrote:
Didn’t see the forum link on my mobile
Touché
But next time just answer the question and don’t quote me, I don’t want to do anything with you or you mention my username.
As for the quote, only you on the thread doesn’t have the option, but it doesn’t matter as usually I don’t quote someone else unless I want to demonstrate something.... instead of replying the op
Tu as compris ou je t’explique avec un autre ton!

Je ne parlez pas Francais. Explain again please. ?