Online now
Online now

One for the submissives

Bunnie
5 years ago • May 28, 2018

One for the submissives

Bunnie • May 28, 2018
I’m currently reading a book called “Kajira of Gor,” which, so far, has been an interesting read. It’s raised some thought-provoking observations for me, one of which I’m curious to hear from others about... what is something that a Dominant does, or says, or wears, or carries, or uses etc, that just sends you straight into that submissive headspace?
Maybe it’s being given an order, or a certain look, or a gesture, or a word or sentence, or a smell, or the feel of a texture (eg. a collar), or kneeling, or being naked, or seeing certain implements or toys, or the act of removal of your or their clothing items, or performing sexual acts, or receiving sexual acts, or being objectified or humiliated or degraded, or being cuddled or praised...
Miss Magdalena​(sub female){FreeSpirit}
Oooh, what a terrific question Bunnie! For me it is two things....1. Touching my neck ...this does not have to be a grab or choking. Literally just a hand on the side of my neck while stroking my jawline will take me right there. The second is definitely being made to kneel. Whether it’s an issued order with them present or a task that has been given to me in their absence, as soon as the knees hit the floor the switch is almost instantaneous.
Bleiz​(sub female)
Bleiz​(sub female) • May 28, 2018
The first thing I notice is if he's wearing a leather belt. Sends me straight into my role of obedience. I also get there quickly if he squeezes my inner thigh, or grabs me and pulls me close by the back of my hair, a little pain gets me there quickly.

I'm an avid reader, I may need to check out this book. Thank you for sharing the title.
Jashine
Jashine • May 28, 2018
For me it's the gently teasing words and laughter from my Domme that get me into subspace. I realise that words and how they are inflected are very important to me!
    The most loved post in topic
DammitJanet​(sub female){NOT INTERE}
For me, it’s being turned away from him, dress lifted over bottom, being ordered not to move, spanked hard then hearing him searching inside his bag of tools behind you, the anticipation throws me right in there.
Kara​(sub female){Dark Roast}
I take a new name in each relationship, even though my current Dominant requested that I keep the name Aria because he's fond of it. When I hear the name, I immediately jump into submissive mode.
MsNevermore​(other female)
MsNevermore​(other female) • May 28, 2018
For me, first it's the look. Not just any look but The Look. It's all in the eyes for me. Either it's there or its not.
Anything after that Look builds from there. The voice, touch, etc....the mental connection comes from that first initial Look.
Subdesires​(sub male)
Subdesires​(sub male) • May 28, 2018
I was also going to say the look. Especially if we are out in a public place or with friends whether vanilla or lifestyle. But, nothing does it more than the tone of voice. She gets a certain tone in her voice that immediately puts my stomach in knots.
Redtailedkitty
Redtailedkitty • May 28, 2018
Grabbing my chin, forcing me to look at him when I’m crawling inside myself or just because. Grabbing my hair or throat. Saying Good Girl or You’re mine. Those are all instantaneous for putting me in sub mindset.
NiccyKitten​(sub female){Owned}
I have a spot where my neck meets my shoulder, where if I feel my girlfriend's warm breath or her lips there, I'll just instinctively submit. She calls it my "Submit Button."
But there are certainly other things that stimulate my submissive nature like you mentioned Bunnie. My girlfriend will tell me to get on my knees and put my collar on me, and there's this caring yet commanding look she gets in her eyes that just lets me know I'm completely hers. She really knows how to handle her sub, and does so with such confidence it's sexy!
Thanks for another great question Bunnie! This was fun to think about!