Online now
Online now

correct me if i am wrong on this ...

Rhymes with Bomb​(dom male)
5 years ago • Jun 14, 2018

correct me if i am wrong on this ...

seems as if the majority of posts or blogs from females claiming submissive status are:

1. in dedication to or praise of their masters, doms, daddies ...

2. about redefining what submissive is in order to suit their personal journeys

3. not about finding or getting to know through public discourse a daddy, master, dom ...

am i missing something? am wrong?
GrimmMaiden​(dom female){GrimmOryx}
A lot of them are. And a lot are not. Some are about events. A lot are short story erotica. Some are kind of like journal entries. I'm not sure what the intent of your forum post is, really. Do you feel the blogs should be used another way? Or that those who "claim submissive status", as you said, should be writing about something else?

"Claim submissive status".... I'm curious to know what, if any, implications were tied into the choice of phrasing. Were you voicing an opinion through that choice of phrasing? Or simply identifying submissives in general.
not an opinion based rant, but focused on the objective associated with being or using the term submissive in any way descriptively ... there is a panopoly of choice, i am aware, so i would not dare approach the issue of being a switch or domme ... there is a forum for everything, hooray. my objective clearly is to support what may be seen as an orthodox approach to D/s, one that supports a healthy growth and expression of such termed relations.
Ok. I'm still not understanding your concern or interest in the blog subjects of submissives, however. Could you elaborate? These are the personal blogs of members here. They're free to write on whatever subject they choose. What's the reason for the subject analysis and consolidation?
personal blogs aside (paradoxial to me, being in a supposed public space, should we only be a willing and grateful audience?) not to impinge on anyone's liberties but to have clarity for the sake of interaction ... would you not concede that submission has a particular purpose, geared towards what i have stated?
Could you state the purpose again. It's hidden in your "$10" words and sentence structure. A bit hard to pick out because it's not said plainly.
Do you mean growth and expression of role/dynamic?
Do you mean the subjects you consolidated from blogs?
The question of submission's purpose was not raised in your original post. The question in your original post was regarding the accuracy of your submissive blog subjects consolidation. In the communication following it you referenced objectives but, from what I could tell, did not define one. You did define one objective as supporting what may be seen as an orthodox approach to D/s. However, I'm not sure what most consider an orthodox approach because my personal dynamic is unorthodox.
Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
Rhymes with Bomb wrote:
personal blogs aside (paradoxial to me, being in a supposed public space, should we only be a willing and grateful audience?) not to impinge on anyone's liberties but to have clarity for the sake of interaction ... would you not concede that submission has a particular purpose, geared towards what i have stated?

Nope. Submission, Domination and BDSM all have the same 'particular purpose'; to form, explore and strengthen a bond within a relationship.

When you drop phrases like, "redefining what submissive is in order to suit their personal journeys" there's a lot of judgement in there to unpack. "Redefinining" implies that they are changing an established and well defined term and taking it beyond a narrow meaning. That's fair enough for something like TPE, but for a topic as broad as 'submission' in general, there's wiggle room, and a big difference between redefining and exploring.

"focused on the objective associated with being or using the term submissive in any way descriptively ... there is a panopoly of choice, i am aware, so i would not dare approach the issue of being a switch or domme"

This is odd as well.. I don't know why you 'wouldn't dare' approach talking about switch or Domme. Switches think more and deeper about the true meaning of submission than most others, and any discussion of submission without a switch perspective is limiting. Same for Domme's. There's 'an orthodox approach to D/s" and then there's failing to see beyond 'Boys are Doms and girls are subs, and that's the natural order'.
    The most loved post in topic
NrsGoodBody​(switch female){FREEspirit}
""focused on the objective associated with being or using the term submissive in any way descriptively ... there is a panopoly of choice, i am aware, so i would not dare approach the issue of being a switch or domme"

This is odd as well.. I don't know why you 'wouldn't dare' approach talking about switch or Domme. Switches think more and deeper about the true meaning of submission than most others, and any discussion of submission without a switch perspective is limiting. Same for Domme's. There's 'an orthodox approach to D/s" and then there's failing to see beyond 'Boys are Doms and girls are subs, and that's the natural order'."
(quoted from Fud. I am adding on here because i like his wording of : any discussion without a switch perspective is limiting. Same for Domme's).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am failing to understand, as a blogger, what the problem is here. I am a switch. I will not blog as anything other than that. I will continue to put my thoughts on my blog as they come to me. my emotions. my personal journal that is relateable to others in a manner of being able to sit on EITHER side of the D/s line. I chose to have a "label" on my dynamic because it's the only way that some structured minds can understand what i am talking about. My depth in my posts is very evident. I am not one to sugar coat anything, as given by my language strucutre and the things i choose to say *read NO FUCKS GIVEN*. I do not feel that i should have to "define my submisison" to anyone. my blog represents words in my brain/heart/soul that resonate to Him and how i feel.. Those words are for him. chose to read it or not, again *NO FUCKS GIVEN*. though to point out htat you chose to write a statement/response to Grimm re: THere is a panoploy of coice, i am aware, so i would not dare approach the issue of being swtich or domme" without directly clarifying exactly what it is that you were trying to say here.

Now... i can put out an intellectual conversation laden with the words pulled from Websters food and shot through his ass but there are times that i feel getting bluntly to the point is soemthing that needs to be done.

I'm not quite sure exactly WHAT and WHERE you are going with your comment so i welcome a discussion on it as i seem to be the (no knocks to any of my fellow switches) MOST vocal one on a blog, feeling as though your comment may be directed towards my posts. if they are, again read *NO FUCKS GIVEN* but know that i don't sit quietly when people use the word in context of swtiches and what they will or wont approach, as i am Nrs not just a label. I don't "redefine submission to suit my personaly journey" and i don't think others do either BUT i will tell you that perspective is something that is within the eye of the beholder and perspective is one's reality.

not sure, as it has been mentioned, where you are going with your forum post, but i guess this is my response to such a post. I have spoken with you to some extent and i think you know where i'm coming from.... but in that manner i will also say.... DONT try to put ANY connotation on a switch.. i will BITE HARD.. i wouldn't do that to a straight Dom nor a straight sub. to either their own in their kink. THats the beauty and uniqueness of what we all bring to the table.

THe blogs aren't really used as personal ads because- shocker- there is already that section there. If sm1 is looking for a Daddy/Dom/Master, then they might post there... or they might send messages to those profiles that interest them. to each their own big daddy. roll with what you chose for wordings but don't be surprised if you get bit a time or two because of how you lay down you (thank you Grimm) $10 sentences..... i expect no one to like my posts. i write them for Him and i write them for me. i do not need a grateful audience. i welcome response and discussion, opinion and objections. i love it. not just lip service. i don't need that shit nor do i request it.
-Nrs
Kara​(sub female){Dark Roast}
I'm sorry. Who defines that which is orthodox ? Is there some big BDSM council that has rules laid down and codes of behavior. I love seeing how people write about how they've taken the basic cloth that is D/s and cut it into a unique pattern that is meaningful to them and that works with their unique relationship. Dominant and submissive, we are still people at our core. Diverse people with different experiences, personalities, and needs. There is beauty in the diversity.

I also enjoy it when someone praises their Dominant. It's great to see what ideas have been incorporated into the relationship and how issues are handled. I've gotten some great ideas from them. Honestly, it's a little boring if all that is done is bragging, but that's okay. It happens. My favorite blogs are examples or inspiration from a real life relationship.

As for blogs about wanting to find a partner, they actually irritate me. I read blogs to enjoy where others are at in their journeys or to learn from a different perspective. If someone is looking for a partner, there are the personal ads or they can just go through profiles to find someone interesting and contact them that way. Better yet, they can go into chat or comment on blogs and forums.
Reserved​(other male)
Reserved​(other male) • Jun 14, 2018
Can anything really be "orthodox" in Kink? I mean for the love of whatever higher power, we are a community that has two loose overarching rules SSC and RACK but otherwise if both parties are down, get down with your kinky self. The only thing "orthodox" is we are the "unorthodox" in the mainstream of thought and if you want my honest thoughts (too bad if not) I think we are becoming the majority.

I think blogs are like radio programs, tv stations, newspapers and magazines. If you like what it has to say, read it, if you don't like what an author has to say typically then don't read it. I have yet to experience Evangaline or Monkey force me to read someone's blog. I have to actively click the link to read the article.