Online now
Online now

correct me if i am wrong on this ...

DammitJanet​(sub female){NOT INTERE}
5 years ago • Jun 15, 2018
Personally I enjoy writing, there is no depth to what I blog other than I enjoy sharing, it’s a form of exhibitionism, if you like, I don’t have a Dom to praise but fully understand those that do, blogging is for me anyway, a safe place to lay down your thoughts and feelings, I enjoy the personal messages and bond messages my blogs create, I don’t care who does or doesn’t read them. It’s really just that simple.
Rhymes with Bomb​(dom male)

Re: correct me if i am wrong on this ...

'now it was very funny to read all the answer and I hope you learn now that its not wise to go down on subs, first there are more fierce than their tiltle says and second, if needed their protector or mentor will be there to support them.
but dont despair its a patiente game and soon you would find your perfect old world sub.'

you really think you are schooling somebody. what a fucking joke ... i will go at anyone i want if i want. i will go at you if you want it. i will fuckin tear your world apart if i choose. keep moving.
DammitJanet wrote:
Personally I enjoy writing, there is no depth to what I blog other than I enjoy sharing, it’s a form of exhibitionism, if you like, I don’t have a Dom to praise but fully understand those that do, blogging is for me anyway, a safe place to lay down your thoughts and feelings, I enjoy the personal messages and bond messages my blogs create, I don’t care who does or doesn’t read them. It’s really just that simple.

and i am not telling anyone what to blog about or not. i am not focusing exclusively on blogs and i am not desperate for a sub. i just want to see the real thing, according to me, what i came here to see.
FabSeverus​(dom male)

Re: correct me if i am wrong on this ...

FabSeverus​(dom male) • Jun 15, 2018
Rhymes with Bomb wrote:
'now it was very funny to read all the answer and I hope you learn now that its not wise to go down on subs, first there are more fierce than their tiltle says and second, if needed their protector or mentor will be there to support them.
but dont despair its a patiente game and soon you would find your perfect old world sub.'

you really think you are schooling somebody. what a fucking joke ... i will go at anyone i want if i want. i will go at you if you want it. i will fuckin tear your world apart if i choose. keep moving.

Keep your “fucking”for your right hand and slap your face with the left one.
DammitJanet​(sub female){NOT INTERE}
@Rhymes with bomb, I don’t understand why you’re attacking me, I don’t appreciate you’re disgusting language in bond messages. My comment wasn’t directed at you personally, but you know what? I really don’t care. I was speaking from the heart, when I post something, it’s for myself, not for any audience, but I doubt you’d understand anyway.
GrimmMaiden​(dom female){GrimmOryx}
Now, now fellas. Keep it civil.
Bomb, your original post was very vague because it alluded to a perceived displeasure with the blogs of submissives here. I understand you have the picture of the perfect sub for you and you're searching for her. I also understand that you have a very conservative view of your perfect sub. You used words like "traditional" and "orthodox". You alluded to negativity surrounding someone (a female) making the term fit them individually. You danced around the idea that feminism was a bad thing. And the discourse throughout, between all parties, wasn't always pleasant.
All of this just to make the point that your ideal sub seems to be uncommon within this group.
So....why didn't you just ask "Are there any subs out there who (insert your desired qualities here) on this site? I'm searching for my match."? Of course you're free to say whatever you want, however you want. But I think you'll find a bit of tact will go far.
Cithaeria
Cithaeria • Jun 15, 2018
You asked if you are missing something. Yes. You asked if you are wrong. Yes. Reflecting on the dialogue of your forum topic, attention concerning your questions seem to be wasted cyberspace. Managing feelings and communication are a good place to start. I understand cognitive therapy can help in these circumstances. And I don’t mean that as a slight. Even the most ideal sub is still a human being. AI is making great advances, but until then we all have to deal with the imperfections that go hand in hand with being human. I wish you the best.
T slave​(sub female){Owned}
5 years ago • Jun 16, 2018
I think you are missing something!
Tolerance of differences.
A submissive can have a voice and always has a choice.
Oppression is oppression and when you judge others that do not fit your idea or mold you do a disservice. Choosing to comment on blog topics is your right and as a writer of many blogs, i understand that i am opening myself up to others opinions.
The other thing that is interesting to me is why a submissive that is proud of their service and chooses to share there feelings bothers you.
5 years ago • Jun 16, 2018
never said that i am bothered by subs expressing their feelings or thoughts and i am not oppressive

funny how no one seems to tolerate my difference of opinion, hypocrites.