Online now
Online now

Suggestion Thread

Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
5 years ago • Jan 25, 2019
Villanelle wrote:
@ Docile Damsel and dollMaker, this is definitely something we are aware of and plan to expand the block feature in the future.

Thanks as always for the feedback! Please keep it coming icon_smile.gif

If we're all invisible and we can't see some other folks...

Can we all have big plastic bubble balls?

Can they light up when we bump into each other?

Can you turn the lights out?

Then I dunno... points system? tickets and prize table like Skeeball? Just spitballing here. Work with me.

Fud.
Bunnie
5 years ago • Jan 29, 2019
Bunnie • Jan 29, 2019
Would it be an option to have a section (like “Blogs” and “Forums”) kind of like a “Library” that has recommended non-fiction reading suggestions.

And perhaps it could also have a “Story Telling” area for people who want to share their original written erotic fiction, and for those who enjoy reading it, to have a place to come together.

Also, I would like to put it out there again that it would be great to have the option to edit our own replies on blogs please.
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Jan 29, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Jan 29, 2019
@ Bunnie - our "Magazine" is the area we hope to develop that will include reference material and erotica. We've not put enough energy in to it up to this point, but that is the intention.

Duly noted about the editing comments icon_smile.gif
curiouskittyy​(sub female){GentlemanX}
5 years ago • Feb 5, 2019
Hmm I think it would be quite a good idea if we were able to have the option of anonymity when asking a question on the forums. I think that more would ask questions if they could do so anonymously because they may feel like they won’t be judged as much.
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Feb 6, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Feb 6, 2019
@Curiouskittyy - thank you for the suggestions! More filters and search options site -wide are high on our list of "things to do". As far as anonymous comments, that's something we'd likely steer away from due to the potential for flaming and abuse. That being said, I'd be happy to post a topic on someone's behalf if they felt uncomfortable doing so.

Please keep the suggestions and other comments coming! We always appreciate them.
Loulou​(sub female)
5 years ago • Feb 6, 2019

Options for a group message

Loulou​(sub female) • Feb 6, 2019
I am not sure if this has been suggested but options for a group message but I guess we have chat for that .
Cage Monkey​(staff)
5 years ago • Feb 18, 2019
Cage Monkey​(staff) • Feb 18, 2019
We have taken care of many suggestions you mentioned here over the time.

Specifically, two recent things we just added by your request are a dynamically sized comment box in the blogs and spelling correction in profile and blog posts.

Please keep your awesome suggestions coming. Many more fixes, enhancements upgrades and new features coming in 2019.
Bunnie
5 years ago • Feb 18, 2019
Bunnie • Feb 18, 2019
Thank you to both @ Cage Monkey and @ Villanelle, for listening to our suggestions, taking them on board, and finding solutions. Your tireless efforts to make this a great place for us, are hugely appreciated icon_smile.gif