Online now
Online now

Suggestion Thread

Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
5 years ago • Aug 31, 2018
binkybet wrote:
In BOND, I would like to see the little user type icon that glows when someone is online added to the usernames in the left panel. Currently, I can only see if someone is online by checking their profile page. It would be helpful to know right off that they probably aren't going to see my latest message for a while because they're offline.

Thank you.

Not a bad idea. The workaround for now is to add all your Bond contacts to your contacts list. When you click on contacts, it will sort them by who's online and who's not.
animekitty{Owner Joey}
5 years ago • Sep 3, 2018
animekitty{Owner Joey} • Sep 3, 2018
Hi just so you know all the mailboxes are down at the moment can someone please fix it so we can read are message again please
animekitty{Owner Joey}
animekitty{Owner Joey} • Sep 3, 2018
Hi just so you know all the mailboxes are down at the moment can someone please fix it so we can read are message again please and thank you
lilv​(sub female)
lilv​(sub female) • Sep 3, 2018
Hi, my profile shows I have a message but when I click on the envelope nothing shows up on the screen.

I have never had problems with this until later this afternoon.

I have tried logging in and out, but nothing makes my messages appear.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Sep 3, 2018
The message bug has now been fixed - sorry about that everyone!
Miki
5 years ago • Sep 4, 2018
Miki • Sep 4, 2018
Hey how about getting rid of that default-checked "Remember Me" box. This is a pet peeve of mine on a number of sites where the "option" is checked by default.

If I want a site to 'remember" my computer and login I'll check the box myself.

And let's face it. Should I forget to clear the cache, empty the cookie folder and all that crap from time to time, having this place "remember" me, auto-login and allow nosy people around me into the darker side of my business is not an ideal scenario to risk.
Miki
5 years ago • Sep 13, 2018
Miki • Sep 13, 2018
I see I am the most recent one to write something but this is not a double post.

On the other side of the "who's online" coin I'd like to suggest a Private Mode (also called Stealth Mode, but that tends to connote sneakery and lurking) . I have been here a while and the mailbox bombing by drooling doms (actually most aren't bad-- a few are schnooks but that's life in and out of the dungeon that is the net)-- has slowed to a crawl but still I'd like to pop in here, read and answer any messages or Bond posts and scoot on out without more stuff popping into my mailbox because I am listed as Online.

Truth to tell, I am in this lovely yet blissfully virtual place sparingly and even then, not endowed with a lot of time and while I don't want to be rude and appear to ignore those who jot me a note, I need to exit quickly and that leaves some with the impression I am farting them off. I'd rather write "Thanks, but Not Looking"-- personally so they can move on with a minimum of hard feelings.

So in a nutsack: I'd like the option to be in here but not show as Online.

"In-and-out quick" is a motto I could use to sum up my attendance in here for the most part.

Fudbar wrote:
binkybet wrote:
In BOND, I would like to see the little user type icon that glows when someone is online added to the usernames in the left panel. Currently, I can only see if someone is online by checking their profile page. It would be helpful to know right off that they probably aren't going to see my latest message for a while because they're offline.

Thank you.

Not a bad idea. The workaround for now is to add all your Bond contacts to your contacts list. When you click on contacts, it will sort them by who's online and who's not.
Miss Magdalena​(sub female){FreeSpirit}
5 years ago • Sep 14, 2018
I believe I’ve read through all the previous ideas posted, so I don’t think this has been said. If so I apologize for repeating it. Being able to add tags to blog posts would be nice. I had a conversation with a fellow cager a while back about this and it still feels like a good idea. This way people would know if it’s something that is providing proven factual information vs opinion or feeling based experiences. When we post blogs or post forum topics it would be nice to have a way to let the readers know what is being conveyed, especially if ones ability to write isn’t as refined as others. I’ve seen many blogs and forum topics veer go sideways because what is clearly an opinion or a feeling based experience is taken as fact. I think this would be a nice way to appease all parties. I’m addition having the ability to search blogs or
forums based on those tags would be nice too. There is some really good reading material out there that a lot of new comers miss out on.
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Sep 17, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Sep 17, 2018
Reading these..thank you for the continuing feedback!