Online now
Online now

Suggestion Thread

MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
5 years ago • Jun 29, 2018
Just thinking out loud on what others might like to see or improvements/future ideas to ponder: I'm not asking for them, I'm a happy camper icon_smile.gif

What about the ability to post images (maybe limited amount) to posts on the personals?
Or perhaps a (limited) image album available to pay members that can be linked to (in personals or postings) attached to profiles.
Along the same vein, ability to post images to Forum threads (thinking more as a descriptive image or for a purpose of illustration rather than just waste of band "look at me" type images)
Princess Sparkalina​(sub female)
5 years ago • Jun 30, 2018
I would love to see the option to edit comments on a blog. Many times I allow myself to become victim to autocorrect, hit send and then notice.
Yes, this should be a lesson to slow down and proofread. Point taken. But having the option to edit my comments would also be fantastic.
    The most loved post in topic
Bunnie
5 years ago • Jul 1, 2018
Bunnie • Jul 1, 2018
Absolutely agree with Sparkles... I would love to have the option of editing/deleting my own comments on blogs.
Cage Monkey​(staff)
Cage Monkey​(staff) • Jul 1, 2018
These are great suggestions, Miss Bonnie, Princess Sparkles, NrsGoodBody and Bunnie,
Your comments are excellent, most are already in my task list but will probably get a bump icon_smile.gif

Upgrading the blogs and giving more control to the comment writers is planned as a part of a bigger blog update plan.

Optional images in personals would make that section more lively and make them more effective.

An album section is certainly missing from the website and is also planned to be added in the future, we have big plans for that icon_smile.gif

and finally I'll look into the blog commenting interface on mobile shortly and maybe come up with some easy fixes there.

Please keep your comments coming
Bunnie
Bunnie • Jul 1, 2018
Thank you, Cage Monkey... your tireless work to give us a space to come together as a community is hugely appreciated icon_smile.gif
Hawkeye
5 years ago • Jul 8, 2018
Hawkeye • Jul 8, 2018
I agree the ability to edit comments would be a great addition. Perhaps allowing 15 or 20 mins before the comment is locked in.

It would also be great if you could see the members that are in chat without having to enter chat. This would help cut down on the pop in and out of chat I believe.
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Jul 9, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Jul 9, 2018
Thanks for the suggestions everyone! We're continuing to review them and evaluate everything as we work to improve and expand the site.
blue butterfly​(masochist female){S}
5 years ago • Jul 29, 2018
It would be cool if there is a fetish list function - that users can check the kinks they're into, then they can search or get recommended to other users based on the % of matching fetishes with other users. Also they could filter out people based on limits or other parameters.

That way it's easier to find people who are into the same things that you're icon_smile.gif