Online now
Online now

Suggestion Thread

Kara​(sub female){Dark Roast}
5 years ago • Feb 22, 2019
Can we please get something that requires you to confirm if you want to follow a blog ? I accidentally followed one and it’s like the millionth time that I have done that. It would be nice not to be an idiot.
Miss Magdalena​(sub female){FreeSpirit}
5 years ago • Feb 26, 2019
I know I’ve asked about tags for blogs before, and I know there are plans for expanding on the magazine based on the comments and responses I’ve seen. Just wondered if that may be something that is going to be worked on this year? I ask because our community is growing, and so are the number of blogs. I think it would be a great tool for people to use, so others know if what they are reading is fact or fiction, this way their responses to it, can be appropriate as well. IE: Do I laugh and make a witty joke in my comment, or do I offer a concerned and thoughtful response. I know for some this may seem like overkill, but any tool that can help us communicate our thought and intentions better via text, could be a real asset!
Thanks!!
Miki
5 years ago • Mar 3, 2019
Miki • Mar 3, 2019
Fudbar wrote:
14 character collar space. Milk bars. Java stack overflows. Ultraviolence. Scented GIFs. A bit of Ludwig Van in the background.

Second the collar spaces. Right now the allowed characters are insufficient to adequately qualify the collar name.

The rest, well, the Fudster needs no backup.

Mwah ha!

Ha!
MackDaddyRico​(dom male){❤️️❤️️❤️️}

Profile Pictures Priority

I like the idea of having multiple pictures in one's profile, and was wondering whether there's a way a member can chose the image that shows every time that profile is clicked on.

Currently, the first image uploaded is shown. Is there an option to change this to the second, fourth, last, etc. picture?

Thank you.
CK, that does not address my concern.

As I mentioned, the option to switch pictures...choose between those already uploaded to be featured, is the topic of my post.
Wickedmisery​(dom male)
5 years ago • Mar 12, 2019
Wickedmisery​(dom male) • Mar 12, 2019
Perhaps I am overlooking it. But a function to search through Forum topics would be a nice feature to have. With an ever increasing user base, it doesn't take long for topics and threads to become buried under newer posts. A search would be helpful to someone looking for a specific topic. Instead of having to browse through countless threads they could just do a search for "Food Play" or some kind of keyword and save a fair amount of time.

- Wickedmisery
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Mar 12, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Mar 12, 2019
@ MacDaddyRico Photos appear in the order you've uploaded them. We hope to add an album feature in the future that will allow you more flexibility with how your photos are displayed.

@Wickedmisery Forum search is one of our newest features! There is a magnifying glass to the right of the word "Forum" on the front page. You can read a bit more about how Forum search works in my most recent blog post here: https://thecage.co/blog/userblog.php?postid=13655&blog_id=4

Thank you all for your suggestions! We are taking them all on board and really appreciate your time and effort to share your thoughts.

Thank you

Yes, that would be nice to have the option to pick one picture for a day, a week, a month, etc and then choose a different picture to feature for a day, etc...switch them out when the feeling strikes, as many newbies are not aware that one can post more than one picture on their profile...I wasn't aware for a while myself, actually