Online now
Online now

Suggestion Thread

Satindragon
5 years ago • Apr 5, 2019
Satindragon • Apr 5, 2019
I'm sure it's been mentioned before and maybe I missed the request. I would like a way to edit in comments without having to delete the whole comment.

Also maybe a folder tab in email to sort and keep special emails.

Just a couple of thoughts.
Satindragon
Satindragon • Apr 5, 2019
I just thought of something to add to the magazine that might draw attention there. Maybe add an events section where members could post upcoming events?
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Apr 5, 2019
We have an events calendar! Just click on the events button on the top of the pack and you can view and post events from all over the world.

Thank you for all of the suggestions! We are working hard to improve and bring you more new features icon_smile.gif Keep them coming please!
Bunnie
5 years ago • Apr 13, 2019
Bunnie • Apr 13, 2019
“I'm sure it's been mentioned before and maybe I missed the request. I would like a way to edit in comments without having to delete the whole comment.”

Yes please! I apologise, I know I have requested this a lot... and I don’t mean to keep harping on about it, however it is very frustrating. The ability to delete is a very welcome addition to blogs and muchly appreciated, thank you icon_smile.gif
Even if it says that it’s been edited (like in forums), it would just be so much more practical to be able to adjust one thing, than have to delete. Even the option to edit within a timeframe (2 mins or something), would make a huge world of difference.
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Apr 16, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Apr 16, 2019
@ Bunnie, I have mixed feelings about the edit comment option in the respect that it could make an ongoing conversation confusing. However putting a time limit on the option makes a lot of sense, allowing the user to perhaps correct a spelling error or clarify a point. We'll definitely have a look at it! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Always appreciated icon_smile.gif
Bunnie
5 years ago • Apr 16, 2019
Bunnie • Apr 16, 2019
Thank you, Villanelle icon_biggrin.gif
Princess Sparkalina​(sub female)
4 years ago • Apr 23, 2019
The block feature....i know it keeps the other person from commenting on my blog. It does not however keep them from "liking" the blog. Too bad there isn't a way that would truly block them. To not even see them online at all
HGB​(sub female){Scottish M}
Just happened to think because of a discussion, you have a collar place. You have a relationship status place. How about a relationship person space. So you can say who your relationship is with but not necessarily collared. Maybe a D/s space. Im sure those in a more committed would like a place to state who.
Cage Monkey​(staff)
Cage Monkey​(staff) • Apr 23, 2019
@Sparkalina​:

Someone who is blocked should not be able to like your comments or blog posts, unless there's a bug there, I'll have to verify, if this happened to you, please contact me in person with the details and I'll check it out.

As for hiding unwanted people, it's a popular request and we plan to add it in the future. It might be an optional addition to the blocking action, because you might not always want to hide every person you block. Sometimes you'd prefer to keep your enemies close icon_smile.gif