Online now
Online now

Suggestion Thread

Satindragon
4 years ago • Jan 7, 2020
Satindragon • Jan 7, 2020
I do hope that the search bar on the forum page is at the top of the list.
We have a vast array of knowledge that takes hours to find. The search bar would be a great addition.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Jan 7, 2020
@Satindragon - we have added a search bar to the forum, although you may not have noticed. Just click on the magnifying glass on the top right to expand the search text box.

Thanks for the suggestion! It's a good opportunity to remind people it's there icon_smile.gif
Satindragon
Satindragon • Jan 7, 2020
Thank you Villanelle, I am a little old and slow these days. lol

You’re right it will bring it back to the top so people will know it’s there and how to use it.

Satin
DrWakko
DrWakko • Jan 7, 2020
A long time ago I made the suggestion about labeling blogs. What ever happened to it? It sounded like it was something you guys were going to do.

I made the suggestion that a blog could have a label like “erotica” or “personal” or “humor” or how ever you want to label them so when I go to read someone’s blog I know what I’m getting.

For me personally there are times when I’ve opened up a blog thinking it will be one thing and find it to be erotica or something nsfw. So having the heads up would be nice.

DW
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Jan 7, 2020
@DrWakko, We appreciate we can be a bit slow adding new features, however something seemingly simple on the surface can take weeks or even months to complete. We definitely have big plans and new features and improvements will keep coming. If you haven't seen a particular suggestion implemented we may have decided it is a bit lower in the priority list or that we can bring you a comparable feature with similar results.

Thank you all for your patience and for the reminders and other feedback icon_smile.gif
Byrdie​(switch female){rl only}
4 years ago • Mar 19, 2020
Regarding the email system:

* does the tab for “marked” messages actually do anything? I’ve marked some messages in the inbox and then switched to the “marked” tab, which stayed empty.

* if the “marked” tab doesn’t do anything, can it be switched to an “archived” or “saved” tab? This would purely be for users who want to tidy up their inboxes but don’t necessarily want to delete every single message in there. They might want to keep some conversation histories even if the conversations have temporarily lapsed, but also not want to see reminders of quiet conversations every time they visit their inboxes.

I hope that you’re doing well and staying safe!
Cage Monkey​(staff)
Cage Monkey​(staff) • Mar 19, 2020
Hello Byrdie

When you click on the flag button on messages that marks them and then when you go to the mark tab you should see the list of messages you've flagged .. hmm, maybe we should rename it to flagged icon_smile.gif

I'm not aware of a bug in this module. I'll have to check. Can you please mark a few messages now, that might help me find and fix the problem.
ffion fancy​(sub female){Taken}
I would love something that tells us when someone was last online. I come here to chat with friends from all over the world and it’s so annoying when you keep missing them and wonder if they have even been around.