Online now
Online now

Suggestion Thread

Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Aug 13, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Aug 13, 2018
Just letting you know we appreciate all the feedback and that we are reading everything that is being posted. Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to share their thoughts so far.
FunCouple{.-Couple-.}
FunCouple{.-Couple-.} • Aug 13, 2018
Good Morning Evangeline
May I suggest a little more recognition for couples on thrCage.
As a Profile description and also in the Personals.
Many thanks
FC
zombybeauty​(sub female){ZombyBeast}
What about adding some sub and Dom games into the forum. It could promote more posting and more activity among the community.
Game ideas.
Tasks.
+Op post a task and the next completes it and then posts a task.
Things like that.
Picture thread
+ Sub and Dom poses.
++Op post a pose they would like to see and the next poster completes it and then so on. From there.
We could really boost activity and community with threads like this. It would get everyone talking.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Aug 13, 2018
Games!!!! icon_biggrin.gif
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Aug 14, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Aug 14, 2018
In regards to couples/groups/association profiles, it's not something we are doing at the moment, although we may consider it further down the line. For now profiles are designed to represent individuals, keeping the site intimate and personal.

As for games...we have all sorts of ideas for games that we hope to incorporate down the road as well as tasks, punishments, etc. We agree it could add a lot of fun to the site. In the meantime I love the forum game Bunnie started!
Freakontheblock​(switch male)
5 years ago • Aug 14, 2018
As a switch I would love to see an ads section for us icon_smile.gif
For example: switch female looking for switch male.
Ect. Ect.
Not sure how many switches there are on her but I haven't seen many, and I feel the reason may be that there aren't many "resources" at our disposal on here 😕
That being said I may just not be looking in the right place.
Am I missing stuff? icon_razz.gif
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Aug 15, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Aug 15, 2018
@Freakontheblock, perhaps in the kinky dating ads or miscellaneous? That's usually where our switches post, but suggestion noted!
binkybet​(sub male)
5 years ago • Aug 31, 2018
binkybet​(sub male) • Aug 31, 2018
In BOND, I would like to see the little user type icon that glows when someone is online added to the usernames in the left panel. Currently, I can only see if someone is online by checking their profile page. It would be helpful to know right off that they probably aren't going to see my latest message for a while because they're offline.

Thank you.