Online now
Online now

Suggestion Thread

curiouskittyy​(sub female){GentlemanX}
5 years ago • Sep 17, 2018
I haven’t read through all the responses to this thread, so I apologise if any of these are repeated suggestions. But, I would love to see the following:

1) being able to post more than 1 picture on a profile, with the option to like and comment on those pictures.
2) sending/receiving audio clips via bond or message would be a good option.
3) uploading gifs and pics in chat

Also, I think being able to tag someone is a post or Blog is a great idea, along with seeing some interactive games.
Phanes​(dom male)
5 years ago • Sep 17, 2018
Phanes​(dom male) • Sep 17, 2018
Perhaps the ability to see who is in a chatroom before you enter it? Or to see what room a fellow kinkster may be in?
Bellona​(dom female)
5 years ago • Sep 20, 2018
Bellona​(dom female) • Sep 20, 2018
There is an issue with posting blogs posts that had been drafts. It's been a while since I've dealt with this issue so sorry if it has already been resolved.

Here is the issue... If I start a blog post on the 1st of the month and save it as a draft, then go back and finish it on the 10th and post it, the post is dated with the date I first saved the draft, the 1st. This means the post will not show up as a recent post and gets less visability. It can also cause issues with how posts order within the blog.

My solution has been to copy my blog post and create a whole new post and delete the old version that had been a draft.
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Sep 20, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Sep 20, 2018
Thanks everyone! We've got lots of work ahead as we continue to build the site and all of your suggestions, critiques and other feedback are very much appreciated. Keep them coming please!
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Oct 4, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 4, 2018
We've made some updates to the blog functions. Please see the dedicated thread in this forum. And keep the feedback coming please!
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 4, 2018
By now most of you have likely noticed the change to our "online now" list. Our old list appeared as a drop down list of names over your current page. Now when you click the "online now" button you are directed to a new page which allows you to search the online list via a few variables. We'd love some feedback about the new feature. Do you find it easier? Miss the drop down list? Would you like to see something a bit different?

Thanks again for all the feedback everyone icon_smile.gif
silentone​(dom male)
silentone​(dom male) • Oct 4, 2018
being able to remove name from those that "liked" your profile would be nice
Phanes​(dom male)
5 years ago • Oct 8, 2018
Phanes​(dom male) • Oct 8, 2018
Is it possible to have the entries posted with the most recently posted one the front page; rather last page, on the forums and blogs; as they are in the personal ads? Perhaps with the original posting set as a separate entry on each current page?