Online now
Online now

Suggestion Thread

SamGuevenne​(dom male)
5 years ago • Oct 13, 2018
SamGuevenne​(dom male) • Oct 13, 2018
Hello Evangeline and Team,

Would it be possible to show dates in a format that is appropriate for the user's locale? I'm in the UK and the little grey cells get confused by the mm/dd/yy date format.

Keep up the excellent work,

Sam
drifter788​(dom male)
5 years ago • Oct 22, 2018

Dom & Domme Group/Personals

drifter788​(dom male) • Oct 22, 2018
I have been looking to join a group/personals where the Dom and Dommes can come together to chat, share ideas and possibly become friends. Could I suggest that an area is provided to allow such interaction. Thanks
Lizatylor22
Lizatylor22 • Oct 22, 2018
In BOND, I would like to see if the person I texted has seen my text or if it has be delivered and received. Just like imessages. Also, I'd like to know if person is typing and is online.
Thank you. icon_wink.gif
CK45​(sub female)
CK45​(sub female) • Oct 22, 2018
Hi Cage Monkey!
I’m enjoying the site, there is tons of info and some great people on here so thank you for the good work!

I didn’t see it asked on this forum post but maybe it has already been asked...if so, no worries.
Have been seeing a lot of advise on forums and blogs on this so thought I would ask because it’s not always easy to ask.
Could there be a section either in the personals for newbies to ask for a mentor (same sex or non sexual) or a separate spot where Doms and Subs that would be Ok to mentor post availability to do so?
Thank you!
?
FabSeverus​(dom male)
FabSeverus​(dom male) • Oct 22, 2018
Lizatylor22 wrote:
In BOND, I would like to see if the person I texted has seen my text or if it has be delivered and received. Just like imessages. Also, I'd like to know if person is typing and is online.
Thank you. icon_wink.gif

Too invasive for my liking...
Kara​(sub female){Dark Roast}
Lizatylor22 wrote:
Thank you. icon_wink.gif

Just get Kik for that.
Phanes​(dom male)
5 years ago • Oct 23, 2018
Phanes​(dom male) • Oct 23, 2018
Is it possible to agree with chat room new rules once and not having to do so every time you go to enter it?
Allie Kat​(sub trans woman){DarkFox}
5 years ago • Oct 24, 2018
I think a free chat would be really good. You could still have a a premium chat or make PMs a premium feature, but i think people get to know each other better and make decisions to stay quicker based off of a chat room icon_smile.gif just a thought.
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Oct 24, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 24, 2018
Thanks for the latest feedback, everyone! We read and consider each suggestion and are working hard to make THE CAGE even better as we go along.
Allie Kat​(sub trans woman){DarkFox}
5 years ago • Oct 25, 2018
I wasn't sure if this was the right place for this, sorry if it's not...

I just wanted to ask... why is chat so expensive? I was looking into getting a premium account, which (as far as i can tell) pretty much only unlocks chat and a couple of minor (i imagine) not well-used features... and that's going to cost me at the cheapest €49,99/year? Also, since all my salary is US based, it comes to $60/year for me... just for chat. I am all about supporting the site, and i really want to be in chat because i love group IMs like this, but it just seems so expensive.

Also, when i go to purchase it, it says €4,99/month, but when i open it, it says €6,99/month. It's also not the broken up amount of the €49,99/year because that would be €4,16 without the first month free and €4,50 if you include the first free month... so im confused about that.

Again, im sorry if this isn't the right place for this, but i just want to know if there is something im missing? As it stands... i don't think i would be comfortable paying more than €26,30/ year, and that's just to support the site...

It just seems expensive when everyone here could easily make a free discord group and hang out there instead...