Online now
Online now

Suggestion Thread

Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Oct 25, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 25, 2018
Hi Wolfy..this is exactly the right place to ask about this icon_smile.gif

I'm sorry about the glitches with the payments. We've recently upgraded to add many more payment options. We may have missed some text upgrades or failed to address some inconsistencies. I'll have our tech guy, Cage Monkey, take a look at it right away.

FYI, a premium account offers a number of other enhancements besides the live chat, including BOND, our instant messenger, personalized contact list and more. you can see the differences between the two levels here:

https://thecage.co/subscription/subscribe/

It costs a lot of time, money, and energy to maintain and build this site and we're easily worth the roughly $5 usd a month. We appreciate that not everyone is in the position to pay this or may prefer not to. To those users we offer a free option, without, as you may have noticed, any ads or other marketing ploys whatsoever. Pretty nice, hey? We also gave thousands of free lifetime memberships to our founding members, just to thank them for their support. We've worked hard to be inclusive, to show our appreciation, and to give everyone the best experience possible. Yes, there are other options out there, including free ones. But they are no where as good as THE CAGE.

Without reservation or false humility I believe we are worth every single cent that people are willing to give to support this community. You and others may disagree and find another place. To those who do, we wish you the best. To everyone who sees the value in what we are building with this community, thank you. We are so pleased THE CAGE is loved and appreciated.
Allie Kat​(sub trans woman){DarkFox}
Aww im sorry if i made it sound like i didn't like or appreciate this site 😨 or if it sounded like i wanted to find another site icon_sad.gif i just wanted to ask. I really just wanted to know if i was missing something and see what the reasoning behind the price tag is/was. Im not attempting to accuse you guys of price gouging or anything, i just wanted to ask icon_sad.gif i agree that this is one of the best sites i have found for this community so far, and i have been on a lot of them, ranging from IMVU to Fetlife. Im sorry if i offended you in any way.

I will have to see if i can really justify the price tag to myself someday ^_^; but to be fair, there are a lot of things i want but don't get because they are expensive. Thanks for replying to this so fast.
Cage Monkey​(staff)
Cage Monkey​(staff) • Oct 25, 2018
Hey Wolfy, thanks for considering going Premium and thanks for caring and sharing your thoughts.

We offer a few currencies and different plans, which all come together to many numbers. In the feature comparison table we show a typical monthly price, in some cases it's the cheapest one we offer for the longest term subscription and in other times it's a bit higher than the cheapest price we actually offer so you will be pleasenetly surprised if you dig go through the plans.

The free trial month that we can offer is only with certain payment methods - and only given once per user, hence it is not a part of the monthly price breakdown.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 25, 2018
No offense taken at all Wolfy - I'm glad you shared your thoughts and also that I had the opportunity to respond icon_smile.gif
Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
@Wolfie: I'll just add as a user that for me, Bond and the contacts list are the real value; chat is just icing on the cake. Bond, the internal IM feature, is much quicker and easier to use than email, especially when juggling a lot of conversations.

The contact list may seem minor as well, but same thing there. As you meet more folks and your circle of friends expands it becomes more and more useful.
DallasSub4You​(sub female)
5 years ago • Oct 26, 2018
DallasSub4You​(sub female) • Oct 26, 2018
First, thank you All for this site. I read through all the recommendations and I do not think this one has been addressed. If it has, please accept my apologies.
Wha about a “library” or a place where different resources could be readily accessible. I have seen posts from a couple different members which comtain some great lists of information, especially new-comers. I know there is the “magazine section” but that isn’t quiet the same.
Bunnie
5 years ago • Nov 8, 2018
Bunnie • Nov 8, 2018
It would still be really great to have the option to edit responses on blogs, please icon_smile.gif
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Nov 8, 2018
@DallasSub4You​ please check our Magazine area which has a number of resources there for new and experienced users. That being said, you can't beat the breadth and width of the database of knowledge from our users. I hope it all is useful icon_smile.gif

@Master Bear..we'll get to work on that! Trying to figure out how to tie together food delivery and kinky conversation icon_razz.gif

@Bunnie - duly noted!
WetWhenWhipped88​(sub female)
I will start by admitting that I did not read all of the pages, so if this has already been addressed I apologize.

What about an option to gift someone else with Premium? For instance, I notice that someone is very active but is lacking or unable to get a premium subscription. It would be nice to either have a gift button on their profile or have an option on the checkout page that allowed you to gift and add a username of the person that you would like to gift premium to.