Online now
Online now

Mistress wants money

Taramafor​(sub male)
6 years ago • Aug 25, 2017
Taramafor​(sub male) • Aug 25, 2017
I think some people might be missing the point of the first post. As in "This is someone that is hardly known". A stranger asking for money basically.

What people are into has never been in question. At least not with me. It's whatever floats your boat. I'm simply stressing the phrase "Stranger danger".

Additionally just because you know someone for a while doesn't mean they're not a stranger. If someone cares they make the times. An email every 3 days doesn't sound like such to me. Now if it was having longer conversations on a chat application it would be another matter, provided enough time in those days is made.

But you know what? All of that is irrelevant for one simple reason. We're not this potential owner. WE do NOT know if there is enough trust between the OP and this potential owner. We will likely never know. But if this thread was made it only hints to me that such trust is lacking and that there isn't enough communication between the two.

Would you hand over your money to someone that isn't making enough active time for you? Would you do that with someone that's not checked in with you about your mood or what makes you happy or sad or why things are important to you or not? That's what I ask.
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Oct 6, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 6, 2018
It's time to resurrect this thread and remind everyone that financial transactions of any kind are against our rules here at THE CAGE. If anyone asks you for money or to buy a giftcard or membership, etc. please click on their profile and report them immediately. Same with anyone who advertises themselves as a pro, or a financial dominant/submissive.
dollMaker​(dom male)
5 years ago • Oct 6, 2018
dollMaker​(dom male) • Oct 6, 2018
Anyone asks for money, who is a member of this site, report them right away to Cage Monkey or Evangeline.
FabSeverus​(dom male)
5 years ago • Oct 7, 2018
FabSeverus​(dom male) • Oct 7, 2018
Good! Which differ from the other websites who are full of them! Never saw so many findom wannabe!!
chris hamlin
5 years ago • Oct 10, 2018
chris hamlin • Oct 10, 2018
Submissive men always try to obey Women and so the a Woman asks for money my immediate reaction is to give it to Her because She knows best. Sadly, after many -years i have learned that these Women are only interested in cheating me. of course, if a Women feels She has taken advantage of me and it makes Her feel good - it is only right for me to be taken advantage of. i love the idea of a Woman cheating me and leaving my in frustration while She is laughing at me, maybe sharing the joke with friends.

Sadly, this is usually a one time thing because once having cheated me She knows not to come back and do it again.

One the other hand when i give money to an honest Dominatrix it crerates the potential that She will want to see me again and again, to be compensated again and again - and once we find each other a very nice contacts and submissive Mistress relationship is created.

For this reason i do not believe it is wise to give money to a Dominatrix in advance so She can buy whatever She needs . With me, at least, a true Dominatrix doesn't;t need anything but her personality to dominate me.

slave chris
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
chris hamlin​ wrote:
One the other hand when i give money to an honest Dominatrix it crerates the potential that She will want to see me again and again, to be compensated again and again - and once we find each other a very nice contacts and submissive Mistress relationship is created.

Just for clarity. I do believe salve chris is talking about a "ProDomme=Dominatrix" No matter it is worded, compensated is still a "transaction"
I am sure he will correct me, if I misunderstood this. This (ProDomme) practice is also against the rules at the cage.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 10, 2018
I have the greatest respect for pro dommes who are often educators, mentors, and leaders in their communities. Real pros have absolute transparency with rates and adhere to high standards of hygiene and safety. But as MissBonnie said, we don't allow any financial transactions on this site, including pro domination services.
chris hamlin
chris hamlin • Oct 10, 2018
i am sorry if i violated any rules here. i was not fishing or trying to introduce commerce . i'm simply a submissive man trying to cope with submission very late in life.
slave chris
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Oct 11, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 11, 2018
Chris - there are plenty of people who enjoy financial domination and do it responsibly. If you have enjoyed that in the past there's certainly nothing wrong with it. We don't allow it at THE CAGE for a variety of reasons as I've outlined before, the main one being to discourage the trolls who pretend to be something they aren't, simply to make easy money. It has nothing to do with D/s -it's just another way to scam people.