Online now
Online now

Sub in need

Kateintraining​(sub female){Gratefully}
5 years ago • Jun 22, 2018
Just want to say... my sir is not the problem here. Its me. Our relationship although complicated is great. Hes so caring and considerate. Hes just not around tonight when i really feel like i need him for guidance.
Im probably making a mistake being on here. He will feel awful that he wasn't around
Notely
Notely • Jun 22, 2018
Even if its vanilla or deal still on break they still reach out time place for everything.
SirPosh​(dom male)
SirPosh​(dom male) • Jun 22, 2018
How often do you get those feelings? I would recommend seeing a GP if those thoughts continue. As frighting as it can be end of life thoughts are really serious and you should speak to someone about them.
The problem is not you. You've just had a really bad day today right? That on top of other built up feelings can topple anyone over. Stepfordbride is right.

Please is you have those thoughts again seek help. Getting help is the strongest move one can make.
The answer is not at the bottom of the bottle. Don't let them build up into something worse.
Its been several years since i felt this bad. Its come so suddenly. Scared me. Its passed now.
I've been texting Sir but he hasnt picked up yet. Ive been honest with him.

Dont worry folks.... i wont do anything silly. It was just the thought. I have a good life. Good family. Usually a good job. Im just a bit overwhelmed and off balance.
SirPosh​(dom male)
SirPosh​(dom male) • Jun 22, 2018
Okay then Kateintraining. Remember you can talk to anyone here at any time you want. We are always here to support each other. Remember to take care of yourself a bit.

If you have those thoughts ever again please get help.
Delilah​(sub female)
Delilah​(sub female) • Jun 22, 2018
I'm a little late and haven't read all the responses.
Anyway, please don't feel ashamed or sorry for posting here. We all care about you.
Never doubt it.

Last edited by * on Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total
WhiteRoses​(sub female)
WhiteRoses​(sub female) • Jun 22, 2018
Please feel free to message me too if you want to talk. I listen well and understand very well how you are feeling.

Been through a lot this past 7 months. I cam emphasize. And I and so many others are here.
SirPosh wrote:
Okay then Kateintraining. Remember you can talk to anyone here at any time you want. We are always here to support each other. Remember to take care of yourself a bit.

If you have those thoughts ever again please get help.

I will. I promise