Online now
Online now

Mind Play

FireflyandMasterJD
4 years ago • Feb 6, 2020
FireflyandMasterJD • Feb 6, 2020
Head fuck....in BDSM....is like being taken to another state of reality, another paradigm , one that challenges your belief system and screws around with your version of reality, or twists against your morals to purposely make you react....as your Dom gets to know how you tick and how your mind works he can use that information to take you on a mental rollercoaster ride , where your reality is turned upsideown and you really won't know what's going on...it can induce a state on incredulous ' what the fuck' kinda feeling or shock at what's being said or implied...and then you start to question if what you think is the way things are IS ACTUALLY the way things are...
It's only to be used in a very stable dynamic with someone you TRUST..and aftercare afterwards is VITAL.....

Enjoy the trip!!!!
Dunimos​(dom male)
Dunimos​(dom male) • Feb 6, 2020
Mind play can be bright and exciting.... a rush... and so much more

Like setting a scene that leads your sub believe you are or have pushed them past a hard limit.... but you didnt, you just made them think you did.

It can also be very dark... and I am concerned when i see people say that want there domnto break their mind... you really need to think that one through.

One example it how true abusers break the mind by creating a "double bind" of two choices, both lead to severe negative consequences leaving the victim powerless and in severe turmoil....

Best to stick to the lighter side of that one.
Dunimos​(dom male)
Dunimos​(dom male) • Feb 6, 2020
Damnit... see, now all I'm thinking about are mind fuck scenes.. haha. The fun ones mostly...

Like,

Say your sub has a hard limit on Exhibitionism.... or being shared... so you've got her bound and blindfolded and your talking to her in your best menacing voice... suddenly, and here is where you have to get creative and do some prework.... you both hear the doorbell...

Hmm.. and it wont stop... damn it you say and tell her in an irritating voice, I'll be right back...

Then leave her for a long time... or maybe she hears a commotion downstairs.... she calls out but no answes..... then just silence. Until finally she hears someone rummaging around the house, working there way from room to room until she finally hears them in her room... and can sense a pause....

What happens next, she is bound... blindfolded, maybe gagged... scared... is this sir?

When she feels a gloved hand touch her thighs.....
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
4 years ago • Feb 7, 2020
@Dunimos, I felt that one in my gut! The fear, the intensity, and somewhere in the dark crevices of my mind - the thrill.

Phew, I’m trying to dig deep and think if I’d enjoy those kinds of torments or if I’d be terrified. I think the answer is that if I knew Sir and I played psychological games and so in my mind I knew the “intruder” could be real or could be Sir, I’d enjoy it very much. But right now, since we don’t play those types of games, I’d just be pissing myself.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Feb 7, 2020
@ Dunimos,

I sat with this scene in mind for quite some time trying to elicit some idea of how I would respond or feel in that situation, and came up with nothing. I have no idea what would be the “primary” response for me. A very interesting thought, thank you.
alawey​(sub female){(OWNED BY }
Either way i think that this should only be done if at all with someone. The sub has been with and truely knows how subs mind works along with any and all triggers they may have.

Sometimes there might be underlying triggers that the sub may feel that they have dealt with and gotten over ( due to prior abusive relations or other situlations) that raise up again due to the " mind fuck"
And if this turns out to be a buried trigger or not ( it could become a trigger of sorts) AFTERCARE IS A MUST .

But this is just my feelings on this. I hope i explained it so it makes sense
Dunimos​(dom male)
Dunimos​(dom male) • Feb 7, 2020
All, completely agree this is something you really need to be careful with. Mind fucks are just that... mind fuck! And can have lasting effects, many of with are obviously not good.

This scene I consider on the lighter side of fuckery.... playing on the darker side I feel should really be avoided by most maybe all.

I've have thought about scenes that could reconstruct or build a mind, being the type of dom I am it's what I like to do... but that dark side is used to break down the mind, not build it.
Island girl​(sub female){Yes owned.}
4 years ago • Feb 20, 2020
Couldn't you use a mind fuck to break down a negative belief so that it can be replaced with a much more positive one? I believe my Master has done this with me in the past, and it was effective and useful.
Dunimos​(dom male)
4 years ago • Feb 20, 2020
Dunimos​(dom male) • Feb 20, 2020
@island girl...
I'd like some detail around that if you wouldn't mind sharing.. here or private message.