Online now
Online now

Mind Play

AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
4 years ago • Feb 20, 2020
Island girl wrote:
Couldn't you use a mind fuck to break down a negative belief so that it can be replaced with a much more positive one? I believe my Master has done this with me in the past, and it was effective and useful.

The first thing that comes to mind is recreating a real life bad memory and replacing it with a good one. Like going to the location something bad happened in, wearing the same or similar clothes, recreating the smell or textures or whatever else you remember from that bad time... and then reliving it in a new way. For example if you were physically violated without consent, you’re now given the opportunity to fight off the “assailant” (probably portrayed by your Master) and win this time. Or maybe the assailant doesn’t even attack you, maybe the scene itself is enough to trigger you and then the assailant just holds you and pets your head and tell you sweet reassuring things about how strong and brave you are as you fight through the memory.

So next time you’re in that place or smell that scent or whatever the trigger is, you think of him holding you while you conquered your past.
Dunimos​(dom male)
4 years ago • Mar 2, 2020
Dunimos​(dom male) • Mar 2, 2020
@ AKittenforSir, I dont think what you des ri e is a mind fuck. I would describe that as memory reconstruction or positive rewire. A mind fuck leaves the subject in a state where they do not or can not determine the truth of a situation.
Did it happen or not kind of thing.

@ TheNiceSadist... play with scenarios like I described earlier... stick with those types of scenes.
TNS​(dom male){TSS}
TNS​(dom male){TSS} • Mar 2, 2020
@dunimos. sorry i should be more specific. my sub wants to be hypnotized so she can be better and more open with her limits and passing them. how would i start that?
Dunimos​(dom male)
Dunimos​(dom male) • Mar 2, 2020
We have been PMing, what he is really looking for is click training... cum on command or to get wet on command. These are much different.

I agree that mind fucks are not a good thing to play with. You can do serious damage to ones psyche
alawey​(sub female){(OWNED BY }
4 years ago • Mar 3, 2020
@dunimos .. yes those can be different . although i stand my ground when talking about being hypnotized in any sense of the way . there have been too many cases on here and other sites where gurl meets boy , gurl starts dating ( for lack of a better term atm) boy, boy sayes lets try this (her being hypnotized) and things get TFU. For many resons boy didnt know what he was doing.. or worst yet he did and he messed her up and planted things.
Duke Montefort​(dom male)
Duke Montefort​(dom male) • Mar 3, 2020
Try Pavlovian training for click training. However, for every plus their is a negative. If Dunimos is willing to take the responsibility it easy enough to learn.
Dunimos​(dom male)
Dunimos​(dom male) • Mar 3, 2020
@ Duke Montefort,
This is exactly what suggested to him. After further discussion it is clear they are not looking to employ mind fucks or hypnosis.
Since I do not know either of them, and can not control any thing they do, I provided enough direction they can study and dis over over time.

Once again, let me be clear, I do not think any of these should even be considered play... it's not something to be taken lightly at all and I do worry when I see folks eager to learn brainwashing or mind fucking. I have personally witnessed Doms fuck up subs minds thinking they knew what they were doing but didnt or didnt care enough not to.