Online now
Online now

prey/predator

dragonsmnd​(dom male)
5 years ago • Jun 28, 2018

prey/predator

dragonsmnd​(dom male) • Jun 28, 2018
I have recently started talking to a submissive on here and things are very new and we are just getting started talking we have exchanged several messages on here and had one phone call, there are many things in common almost too good to be true. My question is this

She has mentioned she feels the predator (me) watching the prey (her) says her senses are hightened, more accute says she senses him in the distance senses his dominance even over the distance of 1000s of miles. I know I am not explaining this very well, maybe she will see this and chime in. does anyone else feel this ? anyone else experience this ? Is it just the prey who feels this ? I do not question her feelings i would never question that of one I have just started talking to but I am curious if anyone else has experienced this.
BDSM DOM​(dom male)
BDSM DOM​(dom male) • Jun 28, 2018
In all honesty, It depends if she means that in a good or bad way. Since there is no specifics as of yet on her part, its hard to answer this better
CapnRick​(dom male)

Absolutely happens!

CapnRick​(dom male) • Jun 28, 2018
Your experience, and her telling you she is feeling your prowling mind are not at all unusual feelings for a natural submissive.

Those powerful feelings, of being a prey animal stalked, watched, thereby bringing heightened alertness, and arousal even, are not at all a function of distance.. A submissive can feel those feelings standing in a checkout line sometimes, certainly on anticipating a meeting with a local Dom, and quite often across continents, purely online.

Ours is largely an exchange of power, which happens in the mind long before any cuffs or physical restraints are applied. She is feeling that need, and the natural skittishness, alertness, of a prey animal....It is universal in nature.

You might absolutely accept that she is relaying to you real sensations, real feelings.

I'd say you sound like one lucky Dom ! Doubt not, push on, and trust both your instincts.....

Hope this offers you some insight. rick
    The most loved post in topic
1stdragonfly​(sub female)
5 years ago • Jun 29, 2018
1stdragonfly​(sub female) • Jun 29, 2018
I am the submissive this post referenced.
I have been asked to "chime in" with a description...
When a Dom focuses his attention on me, i become acutely aware of his energy.
It is not unpleasant to me..it is an awareness...heightened senses...a feeling akin to anticipation.. but not exactly...and arousal sometimes..
1stdragonfly​(sub female)
5 years ago • Jun 29, 2018
1stdragonfly​(sub female) • Jun 29, 2018
I am the submissive this post referenced.
I have been asked to "chime in" with a description...
When a Dom focuses his attention on me, i become acutely aware of his energy.
It is not unpleasant to me..it is an awareness...heightened senses...a feeling akin to anticipation.. but not exactly...and arousal sometimes..
Rychea​(sub female)
5 years ago • Jul 6, 2018
Rychea​(sub female) • Jul 6, 2018
I too have experienced this with my husband. He has an animalistic aura (for lack of a better term) and even when we first started talking online I felt this, and wanted to meet him in person immediately. I wasn't going in blind, mind you! We knew each other in middle school, but just found each other recently. We have a very strong emotional bond. I can "feel" him when he's not around, and when both our sexual energies are at their peak, I love feeling like his prey...very exciting!