Online now
Online now

Subs that has had douche' bags as Doms

Cool Wolf​(dom male)
5 years ago • Jul 23, 2018

Subs that has had douche' bags as Doms

Cool Wolf​(dom male) • Jul 23, 2018
Time and time again I hear stories from sub women that their Doms turned out to be jerks. Has anyone else had that experience?
Bunnie
Bunnie • Jul 23, 2018
A Dom/me putting down other Dom/mes, doesn’t necessarily make that Dom/me a good Dom/me... and by no means does it automatically make them a better Dominant than others. In my eyes, the things that make a Dominant great are their actions and behaviours... not in comparison to others, but as a representation of themselves, as a person. Exactly the same as a sub. High levels of respect from me (beyond social politeness), are given to those that I have observed, and who behave in a way that I admire. So, in regards to that, I guess I’m wondering if you’re creating a space here where people can help to share and heal from some of the negative experiences they’ve had... or if it’s just an attempt at belittling and putting down other Doninants? Because as with any other area of life, there are good and bad people, so yes there will be people who’ve had bad experiences with “douchebag Dom/mes,” just as I have many Dominant friends who’ve had bad experiences with “douchebag subs.”
    The most loved post in topic
Asteria​(neither female)
Asteria​(neither female) • Jul 23, 2018
Very nice way to make yourself feel a bit better, I have to admit. I am assuming that you are a role model for every single Dominant, someone who has never made any mistake, right? (that's sarcasm, obviously).

Trust me, submissives do talk about their experiences, but with those who deserve their trust (see: friends).
FabSeverus​(dom male)
FabSeverus​(dom male) • Jul 23, 2018
Nope! you must attract them?
You talking about how many roughtly please? because to generalise that quickly it must be a big number?
Kara​(sub female){Dark Roast}
You are talking to submissives without a Dom. Obviously there were issues, or they would still be with them. Also, as an English minor, unless talking about a solitary submissive, it's "have", not "has".
curiouskittyy​(sub female){GentlemanX}
Hmm ? I tend to agree with the comments already written above so I won’t bother to repeat the same opinions. However, I do not think it is very nice to cristicise someone else’s grammar on a public forum. Perhaps English isn’t their first language or they have a learning disability, which makes writing more of a challenge? Maybe something just to take into consideration x
Kara​(sub female){Dark Roast}
CuriousKitty1002 wrote:
Hmm ? I tend to agree with the comments already written above so I won’t bother to repeat the same opinions. However, I do not think it is very nice to cristicise someone else’s grammar on a public forum. Perhaps English isn’t their first language or they have a learning disability, which makes writing more of a challenge? Maybe something just to take into consideration x

The meaning is unclear. I wasn't sure if he was talking about a solitary submissive without luck or many unfortunate women. It was not meant as critism, but pre-coffee confusion.
Cithaeria
Cithaeria • Jul 23, 2018
Please define what you mean as douchebag? Playing the blame game is a slippery slope.