Online now
Online now

Dream Dynamic - - - All welcome

Solace​(dom male)
3 years ago • Oct 14, 2020

Dream Dynamic - - - All welcome

Solace​(dom male) • Oct 14, 2020
How do you picture the perfect dynamic you're waiting for or, for those lucky souls, already have?

A fun question for the community. I enjoy hearing other's dreams, and I suspect I'm not alone. I'm asking a free open ended question, please be respectful to everyone.
    The most loved post in topic
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
Bumping.

I like to hear others hopes and dreams too. Nothing makes me smile than a happy ending too!

I've been lucky enough to find my dream partner of 23 years. Regarding BDSM I think I've met all my expectations but small things do always pop up that I want or need. Not sure they fit the dream criteria though. I would how ever love one day to have a large play area, that is most definitely a dream as I cant see it changing anytime soon.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Oct 14, 2020
“I like to hear others hopes and dreams too. Nothing makes me smile than a happy ending too!”

Same icon_smile.gif
alawey​(sub female){(OWNED BY }
My Hope's and dreams ... mmmm... I honestly cant think of anything more than wat I have already within the LS.

Sappy I know but I'm a simple girl with simple needs .. just my Wolf, Daenerys, and my pack so I have all I need

Although WE do have the dream together of our compound.. which is and isnt part of LS.
SAXMANIAC​(sub female)
3 years ago • Oct 16, 2020
SAXMANIAC​(sub female) • Oct 16, 2020
Living our D/s dynamic 24/7 in our own little love shack where I can dedicate all of my time to serving my Dom....

....while walking around the house nekkid.
Exquisite​(sub female)
Exquisite​(sub female) • Oct 16, 2020
Hi Sir,

In my dream I own the most lavish “Dungeon” on my own private island! All rooms designed to create one’s fantasy.

My Master and I are living our current dream within Italy. Having been together over 28 years and married over twenty four is absolutely everything to the both of us
TalentedOptimist​(dom male){open}
I would propose that it’s more beneficial for people to start with a standard for themselves, establish a meaningful connection with someone they’re compatible with, THEN build towards that dream dynamic.

It’s apparent that many people establish the “dream” based on misinformation and what they want considering a perfect scenario. Ignoring the facets of human mistakes, life stress and so on. Relationships are not meant to be an escape from life, they are meant to be a staple of it.

that’s just my take though. my perfect dynamic is already present. Poly, retired, communicative, has a lot of ups and downs. And all the time worth it.
Redfoxmask​(dom male)
3 years ago • Oct 17, 2020
Redfoxmask​(dom male) • Oct 17, 2020
humm wow so many options too many choices,

Dream dynamic for me is to find someone who will actually Hear me and not just listen, to actively engage intellectually, with me and who can carry on a conversation and be there not just there if that makes sense.
Solace​(dom male)
3 years ago • Oct 21, 2020
Solace​(dom male) • Oct 21, 2020
Thanks everyone for your thoughts. I'm glad some of you really have found your paradise.

TalentedOptimist is right. Humans are not a product, but relationship sites like thesee can sometimes feel like a brochure. It's unfair to potentials that we have such a high expectation of them from the start.

But I also believe in SAXMANIAC. To dream is natural, the hope of achieving it is what allows us to push for it. We have to do so responsibly though, and see the potential in people rather than what we expect them to be.

On a less...debative note, it was unfair to not speak of my own hopes. I imagine someone of strength. Ability and intellect matching my own, whos growth and learning inspires my own. A lady who I can explore the world with for years, who will stand for me as I stand for them. Someone who submits because of the peace of the peace it brings us both. Though I wonder if to TalentedOptimists point I've set a bar too high and spout idealistic drivel.