Online now
Online now

Halloween Costumes!!

Drennon​(dom male)
3 years ago • Oct 20, 2020

Halloween Costumes!!

Drennon​(dom male) • Oct 20, 2020
Hey everyone! Happy Halloween!

I know that there are probably a lot less things going on this year for Halloween with all that is going on. I am curious if I am even going to be getting any trick or treaters this year. But, I figured it would be fun to still ask. What is everyone dressing up as for Halloween this year? Share details please.
Zerospace​(dom male){Amalthea}
While no official word has been given in my community, it looks like Trick or Treat is out this year. Super sucky for the kids since it is a Saturday Halloween this year and that means extra time out and about! My family have decided to set up the portable movie theater and projector in our yard (if the weather permits) and watching something spooky. Usually we throw a big Halloween party but this year...😭

As for costumes, it looks like I'll be a 20s-style gangster. Though I don't have a gun, so I'll probably just look like a guy in a pin-stripe zoot suit. I'll play some Cherry Poppin' Daddies and call it a swingin' night. My wife will be a flapper this year, so it works.
    The most loved post in topic
Cressida Clytie​(masochist female){Taken}
Oohhh! I'm so excited for this one! There would be a party in a club here in Manila. The party is exclusive and the invitation is RSVP. But, we need to secure travel pass and swab test for covid first before we can enter the premises.

It is my first time to discreetly sport my kink. I know it will be common but I don't care lol.

Choices are school girl in uniform, sexy cat and playboy bunny!
DaddiesPumpkin​(switch female){Not Lookin}
Glad I stumbled across this!!

As said, with covid this year... Trick 'r Treating is out for me & mines😩 soooo sad!! The one year I planned in advance, this happens. So this year we will be having a spooktacular night of story telling, sugar skull decorating & food!! (Mole & Rice, Chalupas, Pan de Muertos~ sweet bread)

I, of course will be sporting my adorable Sugar Skull costume. (Día De Los Muertos)
DaddiesPumpkin​(switch female){Not Lookin}
@ Zerospace : Right! I made myself hungry. They're real easy to make icon_smile.gif Mainly have to fry the masa (floured bread) ground beef, chicken, or steak. And then the toppings of lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, and sour cream!