Online now
Online now

Munch??

Zeus2512​(dom male)
7 years ago • Dec 10, 2016
Zeus2512​(dom male) • Dec 10, 2016
Hi. I live in Essex. A bit far for you to travel, but have a couple of munches locally, in Harlow and Chelmsford. I normally attend the Harlow one on the second Wednesday of the month.
Villanelle​(staff)
7 years ago • Dec 13, 2016
Villanelle​(staff) • Dec 13, 2016
Thanks for the suggestions Zeus!  We're working on getting our international calendar going by working some BDSM event promoters.  So hopefully we'll have more resources here soon for those wanting to attend events.  On that note, if anyone wants to list their local events, please do!  We'd love to hear about them.
    The most loved post in topic
Defender​(dom male)
3 years ago • Mar 5, 2021
Defender​(dom male) • Mar 5, 2021
No apologies for resurrecting this old thread.

Lockdown will be ending soon in the UK......

Anyone?
House Talion​(dom male)
3 years ago • Mar 5, 2021
House Talion​(dom male) • Mar 5, 2021
I'm from Somerville, NJ- USA so I doubt I'll see ya at a munch any time soon. Pre-covid we had a variety of munches happening practicly every day of the week, most of which were planned on fetlife. Its not the best site for personals, but they have a slew of events and irl groups that are worth mentioning
Zeus2512​(dom male)
3 years ago • Mar 6, 2021
Zeus2512​(dom male) • Mar 6, 2021
A lot has changed since I wrote my post. The Harlow Munch faded away and a year later, I started attending the Bishops Stortford Munch on the 3rd Tuesday of the month. Since UK lockdown we having been meeting via Zoom. The first munch I will be attending, weather permitting will be the Chingford Munch at the end of April.
dollMaker​(dom male)
3 years ago • Mar 6, 2021
dollMaker​(dom male) • Mar 6, 2021
http://findamunch.com/a-beginners-guide-to-bdsm-munches/

Its my understanding that the people behind findamuch do their best to keep it up todate, but with it being worldwide in scope, that may not always be the case, so check munch groups in the area of your choice to make sure those munch groups are still active.