Online now
Online now

First D/s

FunCouple{.-Couple-.}
5 years ago • Aug 31, 2018
FunCouple{.-Couple-.} • Aug 31, 2018
Hello RoseThorn

Look at it this way ......... You can always try a piece of apple pie after eating cheese cake and then go back to the cheese cake if you wish.
The question that has to be asked though is “Why would you? Apple pie is fantastic”.

A couple of things you might consider though is (apart from the weight gain); why not keep the fridge stocked with both apple pie and cheese cake?

I think if they were honest, most sexually Dominant men would say eating Apple Pie all the time is too exhausting.
Breakfast, 2nd breakfast, brunch, lunch, tea, dinner and supper ..... is just too much.
It’s far nicer to have apple pie with some meals and perhaps cheese cake with others, like in your lunch box or at a picnic.

Cheese cake is nice but if you fancy apple pie will you not always be craving that if it’s not in the fridge?
If you’ve tried apple pie, stick with it and have cheese cake now and then or when ever you fancy,

I would suggest not to avoid seeing people who you are truly 100% compatible with just so that if you can't find that ever again.
You won't know what it's like to be truly happy and fulfilled in a relationship then.

If you try BDSM and love it, that's fantastic.
If you can never go back to unsatisfying vanilla-ite sex, so be it.
I’ll think you’ll find though that there is no shortage of kinky people or apple pie out there and the Interweb makes it much easier to find them.

Nothing good comes easy as Nana used to say.

Hope this helps.
bighairydaddy
bighairydaddy • Aug 31, 2018
This is a question that's kind of tricky, though. Because yes, you ca go back, but BDSM is a bit like Diagon Alley in the Harry Potter books. Once you been there, the "normal" places don't feel the same afterwards. Apologies to non-Potter fans.
rosethorn​(sub female)
rosethorn​(sub female) • Aug 31, 2018
Thank you to everyone for the input. I can appreciate that if your not happy or don't like it you obviously you do what makes you happy. Its just curiosity, im happy with BDSM but you need to consider any partners needs too and if they are not into BDSM then it can be a bit awkward to know what to do...
Again just my ponderings. Thanks to everyone for the valued input
Master Koi​(dom male)
5 years ago • Sep 1, 2018

Re: First D/s

Master Koi​(dom male) • Sep 1, 2018
rosethorn wrote:
I'm pondering the concept of once you have your first experience where you submit or belong to someone, its very difficult to go back. Im curious as to what others might think?

I think it has a lot to do with whether or not you see submission or surrender as something you are called to.

If being on your knees (figuratively or literally) is something that you feel a yearning for, then no; once you experience it, going back to being vanilla would be challenging indeed.

Some people just "try it out" because it sounds different from their "normal fare" ... and don't really get that calling.

Others.... well, the call to the path of Surrender is a deeply ingrained part of their identity.

Answering that for yourself is the best place to find your answer to your question.