Online now
Online now

Need advice-Was I wrong?

Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
5 years ago • Aug 20, 2018
LittleMe wrote:
Maybe I really am stupid but I did feel there was a connection so to let go of any possibility is hard. BUT deep down I know he has already shown me who he is.

Nope, not stupid.. you felt the pull and connection from someone claiming to be a Dom; that feels really good, especially when you're new. It triggers submissive feelings, and you're worried that you won't find it again.

You will. Be patient and take the time between connections to learn and explore on your own. Conversations like this forum thread leave you better equipped each time you have them.

Separate the thrill of finding 'someone' (good and healthy to feel that) from the specifics about him (red flags and manipulation).

I've said this to new subs before, and it bears repeating; you don't need a bad person to do bad things to you. Find a good person to do bad things to you. icon_wink.gif

Best of luck, hugs and patience.

-Fud
Kara​(sub female){Dark Roast}
LittleMe wrote:
Thank you Fudbar and I am glad I found this forum icon_smile.gif

I say this all the time: you're not stupid, even if what you did was. Make this a learning experience, not a mistake. Don't give out your number so easily. As a matter of fact, don't give it at all. Protect your privacy; you never know.
rosethorn​(sub female)
rosethorn​(sub female) • Aug 20, 2018
Aria, you have a way with words, I couldn't have put it better myself. Its difficult when you start to feel that pull but its also something you need to look after and cherish. He needs to Earn the right to Dom, its not taken but given xxx
CK45​(sub female)
CK45​(sub female) • Aug 20, 2018
Awesome advise above!
Listen to your internal voice..if you have to question someones motives because you feel that uncomfortable..chances are your internal self protection mechanisms have been triggered.
Listen to them and good luck!

❤️
LittleMe​(sub female)
LittleMe​(sub female) • Aug 20, 2018
You are all so sweet thank you for your words of wisdom.

I didn’t hear anything from him today anyway so I guess he didn’t have all that much to say. I know that’s probably the best possible outcome yet I can’t help but feel slightly disappointed. He had me fooled again.

Better luck to me next time ?