Online now
Online now

New to being a Mistress.

Mistress1998
7 years ago • Dec 28, 2016

New to being a Mistress.

Mistress1998 • Dec 28, 2016
I am not new to this scene, however I am not used to being dominant. I have spoken with my slave about what he is okay doing and what he isn't. I've covered everything from being a footstool to being a sex slave, and he is completely fine with everything. However, I am stumped as what I can make him do. I want to know how to have him week at the knees, begging for mercy, and all the different things I can do with him. I have got a few pieces of equipment. Please help.  
Stacylp
Stacylp • Dec 28, 2016
Climax control     Google it... mine stays in a cock cage ascept fot when I decided he come out. Also give him masterbation therapy three times a day minimums.  That is when he aloud to.climax....sometimesh,
He has to set his phone on stopwatch if stops for any thingk....he adds on the time  if he gets close, stop him them make him suffe r he will thank you
explorer​(switch male)
explorer​(switch male) • Dec 28, 2016
Do you want to be a Mistress so you reap the rewards or do you you want to make your slaves life more difficult and frustrating, for example by denying him orgasm's and making him sexually frustrated?
Do you want to be brought to endless climax's and be treated like a princess? 
I think it depends on what you would like to get out of it and what you want you slave to obtain.
Answering those questions will help others give you answers icon_smile.gif
Mistress1998
7 years ago • Dec 29, 2016

New to being a Mistress.

Mistress1998 • Dec 29, 2016
I like both of those, if I'm honest. I think the second is more interesting to me but I do like the idea of the first. 
explorer​(switch male)
7 years ago • Dec 29, 2016
explorer​(switch male) • Dec 29, 2016
In that case, you want to incorporate the preferred idea's from both 'threads'.

Putting him in chastity or orgasm control would make him more horny and want to please you more for example. You control his orgasm's which is what my Wife does.

You could scan the new for Domme sites and get ideas of what you would like him to do for you. There is a lot of info out there.

Get a list and discus with your slave the limits you both want to set
NatalieAdam
7 years ago • Dec 30, 2016
NatalieAdam • Dec 30, 2016
Get a strap on and make him your little bitch, I love humiliating my sub. But then different people like different things soooo 
Mary Vijil
7 years ago • Dec 30, 2016

Re: New to being a Mistress.

Mary Vijil • Dec 30, 2016
Mistress1998 wrote:
I am not new to this scene, however I am not used to being dominant. I have spoken with my slave about what he is okay doing and what he isn't. I've covered everything from being a footstool to being a sex slave, and he is completely fine with everything. However, I am stumped as what I can make him do. I want to know how to have him week at the knees, begging for mercy, and all the different things I can do with him. I have got a few pieces of equipment. Please help.  
Villanelle​(staff)
7 years ago • Dec 31, 2016
Villanelle​(staff) • Dec 31, 2016
Thanks for the recap Mary icon_smile.gif

I'd be careful to make sure that  your D/s is NOT all about what he wants and needs.  Yes those things are important but the focus should rest on you.

When I was new to D/s I made the mistake of thinking that keeping my submissive busy and focused was my responsibility - and I took that seriously - to an exhausting degree.  Pretty soon I realized that instead of having a submissive serve me as a dominant, I had a part time job running his life.  Neither of us were particularly satisified.  So....use him, park him, play with him, ignore him.  He's offered himself up to you to use as you see fit.  If you feel like doing something, do it.  If you don't, don't worry about it.  After all, part of the thrill of submission if being used and owned.  If you treat him utterly like your property, he'll get off on it. Make sure he pleases you and if the dynamic is right, he'll get his pleasure from that.

All of that being said, keep talking about how you are both feeling and what you both want, need, and expect.

Good luck!
    The most loved post in topic
NatalieAdam
7 years ago • Dec 31, 2016
NatalieAdam • Dec 31, 2016
Very good advice Evangaline.
Ive had my sub beg me to punish him before. some times the best punishments are to make him realise he doesnt always get what he wants!