Online now
Online now

Does Money Matter?

Meja
5 years ago • Dec 16, 2018
Meja • Dec 16, 2018
This makes me think of a profile I've seen where the Dom was wealthy, and requested the sub not to work, ever. Along with no Internet family or friends.
Isn't it the same then? That work doesn't have to be about money but other than that. That Dom talked down about people working and basically being fools.
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Dec 16, 2018
Please make me a kept Master......

I dont care. EXCEPT

Who serves under me has to be financially viable because I am not able to help in that regard.
Daddy Zo​(dom male){Goodgirly}

Re: Does Money Matter?

SevenSeven wrote:
Background: I’m at the end of medical school, considering surgery as my specialty (maybe...ehh I don’t know).

So here’s the question. I’ve been told that as a submissive woman who will eventually be somewhat successful financially that I would have a harder time attracting a dominant man who doesn’t make the same amount or more money.

Everyone: Do you agree? What’s your opinion?

Dominant people specifically: Would you shy away from entering a relationship with a submissive you knew made more money than you? Does that matter at all?

It would not bother me at all. I want a strong and beautiful sub. If she is successful even better . You would truly need me then as the stress of life will be fast on your heals . I am your release just as you would be mine.
HuntertheYeenQueen​(dom femme){Allie Kat}
I'm currently working 36hrs a week at a food court. My husband, without blathering out his career, is more than halfway to retirement already and when I wasnt working, paid for everything and we still had enough to have fun afterward. And not once did it bother me in the regard of him being the financial provider. That shouldn't matter. If you're a proper Dom/me and confident, who cares?
Asteria​(neither female)
Asteria​(neither female) • Dec 16, 2018
Money can be sensitive subject, even in vanilla world. Presumption is that money should not matter, and usually they don't. Until they do. When everything goes smoothly and without any problems, it is easy to claim that money is just minor thing. But... sometimes shit happens. Sometimes it takes lots of maturity, confidence in each other to overcome financial problems without letting them affect a relationship.
Asteria​(neither female)
Asteria​(neither female) • Dec 16, 2018
Asteria wrote:
Money can be sensitive subject, even in vanilla world. Presumption is that money should not matter, and usually it doesn't. Until it does. When everything goes smoothly and without any problems, it is easy to claim that money is just minor thing. But... sometimes shit happens. Sometimes it takes lots of maturity, confidence in each other to overcome financial problems without letting them affect a relationship.
SirHanz​(dom male){Minx}
SirHanz​(dom male){Minx} • Dec 16, 2018
I can only speak for myself, but if I was thinking about taking a sub that made more money than I did, I think that would be at the bottom of the list of things I would look for or care about.
Onlinedomguy​(dom male)
Onlinedomguy​(dom male) • Dec 16, 2018
As a Dom, I guess Daddy Dom (thanks princess) - It would never bother me if my submissive made more money that I, or had more professional success than me. I want that actually, not specifically my subbie being more succesful, I just want her to reach for the stars. What ever matters to her, her dreams, desires, setbacks, all I care about. I am there to provide many things to her, but one of the most important is to lift her up and help her obtain all of her goals, what ever they are.

For me, I love submissive women, but strong and confident women.
FabSeverus​(dom male)

Re: Does Money Matter?

FabSeverus​(dom male) • Dec 16, 2018
I’ve been told that...
Not sure who but it shouldn't. Some might feel intimidated if the sub female got a better paid job, but normally vanilla life stay outside of the dynamic.