Online now
Online now

Does Money Matter?

LordofPain56
5 years ago • Jan 16, 2019
LordofPain56 • Jan 16, 2019
Well, I have always told prospective partners that I could care less if they are employed or not, nor do I care if they earn more than I do. Furthermore, I have no need of any financial assistance and have no intention of touching any of her earnings. On the other hand, if she is going to be my girl, she must maintain a budget, keep her checkbook balanced, pay her own taxes, and always consult me prior to making any large purchases. I also have strict rules against borrowing and overdrawn accounts are forbidden (which incur a harsh whipping).
Heh, maybe that's why I haven't had a partner in fifteen years.
Neches1836​(dom male)
4 years ago • Sep 28, 2019
Neches1836​(dom male) • Sep 28, 2019
To the OP's question. It would not bother me if my sub earned more than me. Currently subless and that's ok for now. I am semi retired and not earning what I use to but I am not loaded down with debt either. In past relationships my subs stayed home and took care of the children
and the house while I was at work.
MsEbonyAngela​(dom female){Looking to}
4 years ago • Sep 28, 2019
From experience I can tell you that it will matter because this lifestyle attracts a lot of scrubs, freeloaders and others looking to escape life and responsibility and be supported so it depends on what you want and filter accordingly.
IowaDom​(dom male)
4 years ago • Sep 29, 2019
IowaDom​(dom male) • Sep 29, 2019
Money is merely one of things you share between you that allow you to see your dreams come true. Who put how much there is of no concern to anybody except the ones looking for it....
AlphaOmega​(dom male)
4 years ago • Sep 29, 2019
AlphaOmega​(dom male) • Sep 29, 2019
Money always matters. Respectively both Dom and sub play a roll in this area. At a certain point the Dom and sub will come to an understanding of each other’s financial responsibilities. Usually the Dom being very controlling and in charge will be forfeiting for the finances under strict or loose rules depending on the Doms financial freedom. This is not the case for all Dom/sub relationships. But eventually all Dom/sub relationships come to an agreement or understanding of the finances. Yes money is only important if you have a budget.
pi in your eye​(other female)
4 years ago • Oct 1, 2019
Sometimes it does matter. Personally, I don't want a man I have to support. He needs to be solvent, and be able to stand on his own if he expects me to respect him as a man, and a Dominant. I am retired currently, but in the past made enough money for a household to exist and worked with men who had stay at home wives.

I have a comfortable life and I wouldn't want to downgrade, so who ever considers me as a potential submissive would need to be as solvent as I am or more so. I am not equipped now, as a retired woman to support another solely on my income. However with that said , I am also not willing to go live in a marginal trailer park existence for a Dominant, either.

So yes, to me money does matters, and anyone, in my opinion, who is considering a permanent live in type D/s, M/s, O/p relationship would be lying if they said it didn't.
GigglesthrupainO​(sub trans woman){Free submi}
I ill say that I had a Dominant tell me one time. That if I ever made more money than them. They would break off the relationship because they would not want me to ever have any kind of control over them. I didn't see it that way but that is the way they saw it.
DomThinker​(switch male){{Jazzi}}
4 years ago • Nov 4, 2019
I see... The truth comes out.

At least your somewhat honest about it.

You really need to indicate in your profile that you are looking for a sugar daddy. You may be more successful if you spelled out how much you demand. It would save you and us a lot of time.

Just spell it out: "If you don't have a mansion, yacht, and Ferrari, exit now."

Believe me, honey, we put up with this shit all our lives. You won't be any different.

Good luck wid dat....