Online now
Online now

Casual BDSM?

david zh​(dom male)
5 years ago • Dec 3, 2018
david zh​(dom male) • Dec 3, 2018
@passenger How has it been going since you started this thread this? Any changes of opinion?
djinni​(dom female){smplylaura}
5 years ago • Dec 3, 2018
It seems I might be in the minority on this subject. I must “like” people I have sex or BDSM play with, but love and emotions haven’t been required in a long time. I guess I compartmentalize well? Hmmm who knows. Don’t get me wrong .... sex and/or BDSM with someone I love is amazing and intense.... but I’ve also found that something without strings can be satisfying (in more ways than one)

I used to play in public dungeons with friends. I wasn’t owned at the time at it was fun. These people I was very fond of but I was not in love with them. One of my dearest friends was an amazing Dom (RIP) that I would spend whole weekends with... we would have intense scenes but then settle down laughing afterwards. We weren’t compatible as a couple but had so much fun as friends.

I find that people take far too much serious nowadays. Lots of fun and pleasure to be had without falling in love. (There is NOTHING wrong with falling/being in love, I’m a big fan.)
K y i v
5 years ago • Feb 13, 2019
K y i v • Feb 13, 2019
There is NOTHING casual abut this lifestyle. The feelings more intense, the connections deeper, the trust immutable, in your situation there is no reconciliation with your feelings. in the end you will chose one or the other.

-K