Online now
Online now

Passionate Sex - Raw, Loving, Sensual... Is it a yes or no?

Morley​(sub female){Max Sterne}
5 years ago • Sep 9, 2018

Passionate Sex - Raw, Loving, Sensual... Is it a yes or no?

Hi All,
So I have been wondering a lot about this question and would love the perspective/comments from both subs and Doms.

In your D/s relationship, is there ever that passionate, raw, loving, sensual sex in your D/s relationship (I know the D/s is broad based, but I was just curious to hear what others think or their opinion on the topic)?

Very curious and look forward to all your replies.

Morley
Bunnie
Bunnie • Sep 9, 2018
In my opinion, there is nothing hotter than primal fucking... I apologise for the language, but there’s just no other way to describe it. It even sounds delicious icon_biggrin.gif
Some may believe that that’s not loving or sensual... but it is for me. There is a connection in that situation that is beyond “stories” of how we’re told lovemaking should be.
    The most loved post in topic
alawey​(sub female){(OWNED BY }
Ohhhh .. The bites and pounding ... The animalistic noises made. Is the best bunnie.
I agree it's really all about the connection that there is between the two involved.

I think that even a middle of the night hard fuck when still half asleep . Is a form of making love. Makeing love doesn't have to be sweet, soft and gentle
Kara​(sub female){Dark Roast}
Mmmmm.....yes. You need to sometimes have sex with someone like you don't care about them because you do so very much. The truth of the matter is that sometimes you're just too overwhelmed to find the ability for slow, lingering sex. You have to get out the passion and have to do it then.
Sensual City Girl{ForeverHIS}
Oohhhhh, I Totally agree with all the ladies...passion is what drives that raw, primal, animalistic feeling that you just can’t wait and have to bypass the playing and foreplay and just dive right in and get lost in each other. Then you can cuddle after basking in the glow. ?
Sensual City Girl{ForeverHIS}
Oohhhhh, I Totally agree with all the ladies...passion is what drives that raw, primal, animalistic feeling that you just can’t wait and have to bypass the playing and foreplay and just dive right in and get lost in each other. Then you can cuddle after basking in the glow. ?
Grizzledoldman​(dom male)
5 years ago • Sep 10, 2018
Grizzledoldman​(dom male) • Sep 10, 2018
There is a time and place for everything. Sex is like love itself. Sometimes it's sudden and passionate like a lightning strike. Sometimes it needs to be savored like the last days of summer, lingering and warm. Sometimes it needs to be regimented and directed. And it is ALL necessary to a healthy relationship.
Master James​(dom male)
5 years ago • Sep 10, 2018
Master James​(dom male) • Sep 10, 2018
I call this primal type sex 'scrogging' .

Aggressive (often drunken) sex characterized by the sound of bodies slapping together, a general lack of traditional tender romance, and licentious screams of "oh baby" and "do you like that" and "fuck me harder and slaps, smacks and groans...

Yes, I like it like that! The slave loves it like that!

Master James
Phanes​(dom male)
5 years ago • Sep 11, 2018
Phanes​(dom male) • Sep 11, 2018
Bunnie wrote:
In my opinion, there is nothing hotter than primal fucking... I apologise for the language, but there’s just no other way to describe it. It even sounds delicious icon_biggrin.gif
Some may believe that that’s not loving or sensual... but it is for me. There is a connection in that situation that is beyond “stories” of how we’re told lovemaking should be.

OOOOoooo bunnie said a naughty word!! For shame!! *snickers*
Phanes​(dom male)
5 years ago • Sep 11, 2018
Phanes​(dom male) • Sep 11, 2018
Now on the more serious side of this question. Yes, for Me, Its about the experience of having that connection; deep, real, passionate, and burns to the core of who you are when in a session with that special someone. Those elements significantly add to the experience where the submissive/slave/whoever you may see yourself; their desire yearns to please her/his Dominant/Master not just because of who she/he is, but rather because of the intensity of their heart being in synch with the One who they are giving themselves to!! The same goes to the Dominant/Master, the same intensity in their committment to the relationship/Union should be there to match their partner's; whereas He/She controls the sessions with full understanding that they are responsible to bring as much pleasure/enjoyment to the one they are sharing the session with.