Online now
Online now

What are other methods for pain, nothing permanent, when playing?

AugustMonae​(sub female)
5 years ago • Sep 10, 2018

What are other methods for pain, nothing permanent, when pla

AugustMonae​(sub female) • Sep 10, 2018
Hey hey, so I'm trying to find other methods for play with my dom. So far I've done wax play, bruising with a brush, cord, belt. Not even for pain but markings with markers across certain parts of my body. What suggestions do you beautiful people have?
Phanes​(dom male)
5 years ago • Sep 10, 2018
Phanes​(dom male) • Sep 10, 2018
Ice for both nipples and within the kitty. Orgasm denial (edging), sensory deprivation, cold showers, kneeling on rice, holding pennies against the wall while have vibrator strapped and stimulating kitty. Just a few ideas. Stay kinky
AugustMonae​(sub female)
5 years ago • Sep 11, 2018
AugustMonae​(sub female) • Sep 11, 2018
djinni wrote:
Is this for you to do to yourself?

Clothespins are great ... cheap toy, can be used any number of ways and "fun" putting them on and taking them off.

Yeah just trying to present something new to the table. Thanks!
AugustMonae​(sub female)
AugustMonae​(sub female) • Sep 11, 2018
Phanes57 wrote:
Ice for both nipples and within the kitty. Orgasm denial (edging), sensory deprivation, cold showers, kneeling on rice, holding pennies against the wall while have vibrator strapped and stimulating kitty. Just a few ideas. Stay kinky

Thanks! Never tried kneeling on rice. I use bobby pins and clips. Definitely gonna try that and sensory.
TakenLower
TakenLower • Sep 11, 2018
I bruise easily yet have a high pain tolerance so getting me to that level of pain without causing damage or at least looking TERRIBLE is hard. I’ve found that a good old fashioned switch (made properly you can google that) is great. It’s enough ouch to keep my attention and leaves almost no marks. The redness that it does leave fades very quickly.
boyDJ​(masochist gender queer){When I'm i}
For vivid welts, I like either a narrow cane or an extension cord. The cane is nice but it's straight and my as isn't. That's one reason I like the extension cord because it can wrap around both cheeks and my legs.
FunCouple{.-Couple-.}
FunCouple{.-Couple-.} • Sep 11, 2018
Hello AM
Please go and see my Blog Post called Zip Zap.
I hope it helps.
FC
AugustMonae​(sub female)
5 years ago • Sep 12, 2018
AugustMonae​(sub female) • Sep 12, 2018
Tala wrote:
I bruise easily yet have a high pain tolerance so getting me to that level of pain without causing damage or at least looking TERRIBLE is hard. I’ve found that a good old fashioned switch (made properly you can google that) is great. It’s enough ouch to keep my attention and leaves almost no marks. The redness that it does leave fades very quickly.

Alright, I will look into that!
AugustMonae​(sub female)
5 years ago • Sep 12, 2018
AugustMonae​(sub female) • Sep 12, 2018
boyDJ wrote:
For vivid welts, I like either a narrow cane or an extension cord. The cane is nice but it's straight and my as isn't. That's one reason I like the extension cord because it can wrap around both cheeks and my legs.

I dig that 😛