Online now
Online now

What are other methods for pain, nothing permanent, when playing?

MrMan92051
5 years ago • Oct 20, 2018
MrMan92051 • Oct 20, 2018
Great ideas
I tend to use a Crop . Start with my hand then move to the Ctop working on a Specifi area,so that the pain appears th Rd n you can slow up or revisit that area. Must do both sides.icon_smile.gif
CapnRick​(dom male)
5 years ago • Oct 21, 2018
CapnRick​(dom male) • Oct 21, 2018
Nobody has yet mentioned 'figging' for a different sort of pain....For some it is tolerable, for others it can be nearly intolerable --well into pain, with no marks and nothing lasting more than hour or so..... do research, heed the cautions, and have some ice handy..
FunCouple{.-Couple-.}
FunCouple{.-Couple-.} • Oct 21, 2018
Good morning.
I did a post awhile back called .. 'Ring of Fire'.
It's about Figging and just adds a bit more to Cap'n Ricks's suggestion.
Hope it helps.
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Oct 21, 2018
I suggest downloading a BDSM checklist.

I also suggest that the best toy you will ever have is your imagination.

One of the best scenes I've had was with a plastic fork.
1crazygirl​(sub female)

pain play that might not be permanent

1crazygirl​(sub female) • Oct 21, 2018
Pinching or getting pinched of various parts is always fun just have to make sure your partner or you i guess isnt getting pinched hard enough to become marked...harder nibbling bordering on biting, some edging that is done correctly can be painful but fun in the end.....tickle torture.....
rosethorn​(sub female)
rosethorn​(sub female) • Oct 21, 2018
There are many different types of pain... floggers or cat o nine are useful as a build up... but you can get 'cheap' ones where its like a pvc style plastic/ rubber... they sting quite a lot.
AugustMonae​(sub female)

Re: pain play that might not be permanent

AugustMonae​(sub female) • Oct 21, 2018
1crazygirl wrote:
Pinching or getting pinched of various parts is always fun just have to make sure your partner or you i guess isnt getting pinched hard enough to become marked...harder nibbling bordering on biting, some edging that is done correctly can be painful but fun in the end.....tickle torture.....

Sounds like fun. I don't mind bruising tho.