Online now
Online now

How did you get or pick your screen(or lifestyle) name?

djinni​(dom female){smplylaura}
5 years ago • Sep 11, 2018

How did you get or pick your screen(or lifestyle) name?

I was reading someone’s blog post and they were telling a funny story about joe they got their screen name. I thought it might be fun to share the origins of our names. Anyone have a great story??

Master named me djinni so long ago that I actually had to ask him again why he named me as such. His response was:

“A djinn is a desert spirit, the kind that comes out of oil lamps and grants you wishes. Djinni is actually the plural, but nobody knows that, and it makes a better name than djinn.”

And of course he then added:
“I named you that because you grant wishes when I rub you.”

Smh.... that Man

He always calls me djinni (pronounced genie/Jeannie). In vanilla situations as well. He’s only called me by my actual name a few times and it freaks me out. I warn my friends that he might call me djinni so they don’t wonder who he’s talking about.
    The most loved post in topic
Bunnie
Bunnie • Sep 11, 2018
My name was one that came about as a nickname at a retreat that I went to... we had to pick names for ourselves and somehow I ended up with one that included Bunnie in it (I can be a bit timid in social settings). Oddly, I didn’t know anything of what a bunny was in the bdsm world until I went to my first play party and everyone kept asking me if I picked my name because I was a rope bunny... I needed to do quick research... and it turns out I actually am a bunny! Lol. That’s kind of how it’s always been for me. Looking back over my life, there’s been so many missed signs that I should’ve always been here lol. Oh well... better late than never icon_smile.gif
alawey​(sub female){(OWNED BY }
Ummmm..

When I started here I was using my screen name that I use everywhere online " Jenks" which comes from a character in a book who's name was actually " Baby Jenks" (10 points of you know the character/book). It was given to me by my best friend in high school. So it has been part of me for almost as long as my given name ,lol.

And the when I got renamed by my Wolf. He thought for along time before telling me. He sayes that " alawey" is how I am ,"Alawey" means spirit Angel . That my soul is like one from the heavens visiting here. And that it is in my nature to be guide ( not sure if that's the right word to use)/helper of sorts.
T slave​(sub female){Owned}
my screen name came easily because if my position. T is the first initial of my name and slave is my postion.

Masters nick name for me is knuckles because i can be a knuckle head, lol!
Kara​(sub female){Dark Roast}
Aria was shortened from Ariadne by a charge. Ariadne was a Greek princess who was abandoned on an island by a mortal she had saved from certain death. Luckily for her, she was rescued by the god of pleasure and intoxication, who made her his consort. I took the name Ariadne after getting out of a bad relationship as a sort of wish for my future and will take a new one when in a formal relationship.
boyDJ​(masochist gender queer){When I'm i}
DJ is the nickname that everyone called me when I was a (chronological) boy and because that boy is still alive & well within me, the name boyDJ is a name that fits. It's also the name I would like my Sir (whenever he decides to enter my life) to address me as when he wants me to service him or when he wants to take me "to the woodshed."
Phanes​(dom male)
Phanes​(dom male) • Sep 11, 2018
alawey wrote:
Ummmm..

When I started here I was using my screen name that I use everywhere online " Jenks" which comes from a character in a book who's name was actually " Baby Jenks" (10 points of you know the character/book). It was given to me by my best friend in high school. So it has been part of me for almost as long as my given name ,lol.

And the when I got renamed by my Wolf. He thought for along time before telling me. He sayes that " alawey" is how I am ,"Alawey" means spirit Angel . That my soul is like one from the heavens visiting here. And that it is in my nature to be guide ( not sure if that's the right word to use)/helper of sorts.

I know, I know!!! Jenks The Hollows!!!!!!! 10 points for Me!!!! *hides head in shame, I cheated, Googled it!! *chuckles*
Phanes​(dom male)
Phanes- Greek God of Procreation. I don't know what possessed Me to take on this nic? For God knows, I been down that way before, all raised and on their own and have no intentions going there again!!! I would have came on Cage with My mainstay nic of many years GateKeeper, but the site indicated it was already taken. Gatekeeper- Yes Yes Ghostbuster related...but wasnt My intent. More of a romantic thought into that one. Gatekeeper, keeper of one's mind, body, heart and soul when earned and captured; to kept safe and protected.
Phanes​(dom male)
ok ok, Let's try this one on for size? Vampire Chronicals? *Fingers crossed* Queen of the Damned

Last edited by * on Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total