Online now
Online now

How did you get or pick your screen(or lifestyle) name?

David Sir​(dom male)
2 years ago • Aug 9, 2021

TravelMaster

David Sir​(dom male) • Aug 9, 2021
Well I wish that I could say that there was some deep and esoteric meaning embedded in my moniker. I'd like to say something like my responsibility as a Dominant is to assist and guide a sub on her journey (travel) through subspace to arrive at a peaceful and serene submission....

The Truth however is rather mundane in comparison. My moniker is merely descriptive. Although I own a house in Vermont and maintain an apartment in Los Angeles, I have recently embraced the RV lifestyle and have been enjoying traveling the country and the absolute freedom of it.
cynthiajoy
cynthiajoy • Aug 9, 2021
Well this screen name came about several years ago when my owner took me to an all-girl party. my owner at the time just called me cynthia, but after the party and events one of the ladies in saying goodbye to my owner said i should be called cynthiajoy because i gave much joy to the evening. i think it kind of fits me being a service slave.
Moonlighter​(dom male)
Moonlighter​(dom male) • Aug 9, 2021
Actually my screen name had me stumped for about two hours, wanting to not have it similar to any of my other online monikers because people can be odd.

So I got mine from a random nickname generator ... but this was the only one it provided that I liked. Although I've not got a problem changing it in the future.

It is also defined as an out of hours activity, typically done secretly and at night so there's that.
Bellarine​(dom female)
2 years ago • Aug 10, 2021

Pretty Out of the Blue

Bellarine​(dom female) • Aug 10, 2021
Was pretty uneventful actually, was reading a novel of some sort online and it had Bellarine in it as a password.

I was obsessed with the name Bella/Isabella growing up so I found it pretty cute, and I used that on a whim.

It’s kinda funny seeing how many people notice the play of name or how many would just ask if I was a ballerina and just not get it
KwsatzHaderach​(dom male)
KwsatzHaderach​(dom male) • Aug 10, 2021
A reference to one of my favorite books. I started using it years ago for pretty much any internet profile I created. The first time I wanted to use it the correct spelling was taken so I spelled it like this. Since then I just keep spelling it this way for everything so I don't have to remember which accounts use which spelling.
Oneironaut L​(dom male)
Oneironaut L​(dom male) • Aug 10, 2021
Not a super exiting story behind it for me. Oneironaught is a fancy way of saying a lucid dreamer, and just a fun word I think haha. It's something I've made a hobby of off and on for the last few years. L is my first initial. I didn't want to use a name I use in other places, and that's what I came up with.
Master Ebony​(dom male)
Master Ebony​(dom male) • Aug 10, 2021
Mine was a mixture of being a Webmaster(built adult websites) and my colour. It was a Domme I was doing the website for that got me into BDSM and thought of the name.