Online now
Online now

How did you get or pick your screen(or lifestyle) name?

wolfweyoun​(dom male)
5 years ago • Sep 11, 2018
wolfweyoun​(dom male) • Sep 11, 2018
Mine comes from the fact that I am primal, animalistic and Wolf like. It also has the name of a character from Star Trek who was a race of "diplomats". So, it describes my animal side, and my professional ability to communicate. I am a leader in my work, I always have been Alpha. I now embrace my dark deviant nature and celebrate who I am.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
5 years ago • Sep 12, 2018
Mines not so special. Its my name. The MissBonnie came about from childhood, I loved the Little Miss books (Roger Haqrdgraves) I've always answered to it, more so as kid when I was in trouble (often) my parents would yell it. Vanilla friends even use it .... it made sense to use it online too since I'm 'out' in vanilla settings too.
CrimsonPaw
5 years ago • Sep 16, 2018

Cheater Cheater!

CrimsonPaw • Sep 16, 2018
alawey wrote:
Lol Phanes you are wrong. That is not the book.

Try again???

I will get u a hint or two....

The book is the third in series and was wrote in 1988

That's what you get for cheating ??
CrimsonPaw
5 years ago • Sep 16, 2018
CrimsonPaw • Sep 16, 2018
My screen name is from the stone. It's believed amethyst gems could prevent intoxication, provide protection, has healing properties, and keeps you cool-headed. Figured all those would be important while playing in the Cage *wink*

My nickname is Truffle. He says it's because I'm sweet, deep, rare and succulent. Who am I to argue with that?! **swoon** icon_smile.gif
JustLeather​(switch male)
5 years ago • Sep 18, 2018
JustLeather​(switch male) • Sep 18, 2018
Well...mine's because I have preference for leather/latex, black. Naked females ( believe it or not) never triggered me. Had lotsa gf but vanilla sex...NOPE. But if leather/latex is involved...BINGOOOOO.
JustLeather​(switch male)
5 years ago • Sep 18, 2018
JustLeather​(switch male) • Sep 18, 2018
Well...mine I choose because naked females never triggered me...BUT if its covered in (black) leather/latex its like a kinda magic for imagination. It simply brings out the BEST in me. I gues such is called a fetishist icon_smile.gif
LettingGo​(sub female)
5 years ago • Sep 19, 2018
LettingGo​(sub female) • Sep 19, 2018
First off I’ve enjoyed reading several of your back stories. Thank you for sharing them!

My username is pretty self explanatory. It’s a representation of me making that final transition from the world I’ve always clung to, to this one.

It’s about me setting free a part of myself I’ve always been too afraid to let out. Being the ever people pleaser that I am I’ve always strived to adhear to this image my family and friends have created for me. I let them define me as person instead being true to myself. I allowed them to bind me to this fictional character and there by giving life to her while killing the real me.

Letting Go isn’t just me it’s what I’m doing.