Online now
Online now

How did you get or pick your screen(or lifestyle) name?

Razz
4 years ago • Jan 5, 2020
Razz • Jan 5, 2020
Razz was a mispronunciation that stuck with me.

Great coz it's simple icon_smile.gif

Bad because it's too short for a lot of user names icon_sad.gif
Erick​(sub male)
4 years ago • Jan 6, 2020
Erick​(sub male) • Jan 6, 2020
My sweetheart called me "Nu-nu" because I sometimes liked to dress up for her in women's clothes, and she liked it when I was a "girl."

It was a reference to an advertising jingle for "Baby Magic," popular in the day, a lotion that we used quite a lot.

Every little smile helps
Wrinkle you.
Every little frown helps
Wrinkle too.
Every little GIRL needs
NEW NEW NEW
Deep Magic
Dry skin conditioner.
Sonshine​(sub female){Nontrad.}
This is my first time using my screen name Sonshine because I was hesitant to use my common screen name. Son is my grandmother's maiden name when she grew up in South Korea. She later married a white man, so I'm completely white. However, with the death of my grandfather and the absence of my father, I was raised completely on her culture. She essentially made me who I am today and is a big part of my life. I also love me some Bill Withers. I have many nicknames though that play off of my first name.
ThirtyFourPointFive

User name

ThirtyFourPointFive • Jan 6, 2020
Mine is a shortened version of a user name from the norm dating sites. That name came from a country song and was too many characters so I shortened it to the name Tngledupnyrarms. It was a little puzzle that brought some humorous remarks from other users icon_smile.gif
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
4 years ago • Mar 23, 2020
wolfweyoun wrote:
Mine comes from the fact that I am primal, animalistic and Wolf like. It also has the name of a character from Star Trek who was a race of "diplomats". So, it describes my animal side, and my professional ability to communicate. I am a leader in my work, I always have been Alpha. I now embrace my dark deviant nature and celebrate who I am.

Weyoun was hardly a diplomat! He was the spokesman for the Founders and more like a henchman then anything else.

Now Sisko, HE was a diplomat. Sarek was DEFINITELY a diplomat....
Vye The Bbw​(sub female)

Variation

Vye The Bbw​(sub female) • Mar 23, 2020
It's a variation of my Real name, and the fact that I'm a bbw. Something I'd normally be insecure about but I'm learning to be more confident
Miki
Miki • Mar 23, 2020
No such creativity here. My screen name--- is my name.
RhiannonT​(sub trans woman)
My screen and lifestyle name are the same - Rhiannon.

Given that crossdressing is a major part of all of this for me, I needed to pick a female name for when I am presenting in that form.

I wanted something different. Stevie Nicks is the Queen. 'Rhiannon' is one of my favourite Fleetwood Mac songs, and the story/mythology of 'Rhiannon' is interesting - so I picked it!
Miki

Re: Variation

Miki • Mar 23, 2020
Vye The Bbw wrote:
It's a variation of my Real name, and the fact that I'm a bbw. Something I'd normally be insecure about but I'm learning to be more confident

Never be insecure about who you are! Beauty may be in the mind of the beholder-- but it means more in the mind and heart of YOU!